please accept my apology for abandoning this addon and not answering your support requests.
I don't play wow anymore and thus any request will remain unaswered.
When upgrading from 0.0.12 or earlier, your options will be reset! Sorry!
This is an AddOn with many Broker data displays. All displays feature tooltips and mouse click handlers (well, except for fps and latency). You willneedaBrokerDisplay!
Included data feeds:
addon memory usage
If you don't want to see a data feed, configure your broker display to not show them or disable them with /be <name>. Use /be list to get a list of names and to see which data feeds are enabled or disabled. With /be labels labels on the data feeds can be toggled. Note: if starting the commands with /be does not work for you, use /broker_everything.
If you find any bugs or think something 'essential' (like as essential as a clock) is missing, please leave a comment.
for multi-column tooltips tektip is used (by Tekkub)
- changed name of zone text plugin so it can be disabled.
- added Ampere as a third alternative to the right-click handler of the mem display.
- multi-column tooltips for guild and friends broker.
- toc update.
- removed reference to not existing init function in bags.
- durability tooltip now shows repair costs.
- reorganized sourcode.
- added guild member notes to guild.
- options have been reset, sorry!
- when mail is used, hide the minimap mail frame permanently.
- when calendar is used, hide the minimap calendar frame permanently.
- clock fix (TM).
- typo in gold tooltip.
- it doesn't matter now which shift key you use in click-handlers.
- shift + right-click to switch clock display between local and server time.
- right clock on xp, clock and bags switches to/from alternative display mode.
- added icons as suggested by kxuhx (thanks!).
- dual-spec will now show an placeholder icon before level 10.
- added ACP as an alternative to OptionHouse on right-click on mem.
- option to limit the number of addons shown on mem tooltip (/be max_addons <number>).
- don't show offline friends.
- colored text for: bags, latency, fps and zone text.
- added labels (disabled by default. toggle with /be labels).
- slash command to enable/disable data feeds.
- bags wasn't counting the backpack for total and free slots. oops.