|Go to Page...|
My Warlock User Interface, based on Vex Interface (by Vexione - Stormscale).
Updated for 4.3
INSTRUCTIONS:Make sure you have UI Scale enabled and that it's scaled to make the kgPanels fit properly.
Oh, please stop asking basic questions in the comments section. If you are not familiar with how to operate custom addon packages, mine is probably not the place to start as I will not give a step by step guide to ANYTHING outside the installation steps listed here:
1. Download and extract KrashUI
2. Go to your WoW directory and backup your Interface and WTF folders.
3. Remove those folders from your WoW directory and replace them with the new Interface and WTF folders you downloaded.
4. Open the WTF folder and rename the following:
YourAccount - to your account name
YourRealm - to your server name
YourCharacter - to your character name
5. Start the game and type the following to change addon profiles to Vexione - Stormscale OR Krasher
/bt (for Bartender)
/chinchilla (just config this to whatever you want)
/pbuff for the buff addon (NO LONGER USING SBF)
/bazooka for the broker under your character's unit frame (NO LONGER USING SLDT).
Using Krasher or Default profiles usually works.