This is a simple addon for marking up Immortal Guardians who are Shadow Beacon targets. Designed for Yogg+0, but should do the job no matter how many keepers you use.
- When Shadow Beacon is cast by Yogg, you get a warning sound and text to tell you to start waving your mouse around to get the mobs marked up.
- It uses the combat log to get the GUIDs of the mobs targeted to become Marked Immortal Guardians. If anyone in the raid happens to be targeting one of those (by coincidence) when the Shadow Beacon goes out, they'll be instantly marked up. Whether or not anyone's targeting one at this time, mouseovers will still get them marked. By using the combat log to find out which mobs we need, this *should* result in quicker identification of the baddies.
- It will also opportunistically (during mouseover) mark up anything it finds with the Shadow Beacon buff, or that is named "Marked Immortal Guardian".
- Caters for up to three (3) marked guardians at once.
- Will automatically remove used marks, 31 seconds after each round of beacons.
- Fixes for the case where the same guardian is marked more than once in a fight.
- Increased mark time to 31 seconds (10 until heal, plus 20 for the duration, plus 1 for safety/lag).
- Miscellaneous fixes, plus added an automatic clearing of marks used, 25 seconds after the beacons were cast.