Minion Beta! - Help us test our new AddOn updater. Get it now!
Download
(4 Kb)
Download
Updated: 11-29-09 04:51 PM
Pictures
File Info
Updated:11-29-09 04:51 PM
Created:11-29-09 04:51 PM
Downloads:1,660
Favorites:20
MD5:

ncBindings

Version: 1.0
by: nightcracker [More]

BETA
ncBindings is a lightweight binding addon, and nothing more than that. It creates a frame in which you can drag your spells, and then bind them. Very simple usage, binding is really a breeze with this addon. Inspired by BindPad, but then light-weight. This addon can bind spells, items and macros to keys, to mousebuttons and to the scrollwheel.

Upcoming features:
- None?
Suggest features!

Usage:
Install and go! Use /ncb or /ncbindings to bring up the bindings frame. Drag your spells into the slots and click on them to bind them. Right-click clears all bindings for the specific spell.

Optional Files (0)


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 11-29-09, 06:00 PM  
mankeluvsit
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
 
mankeluvsit's Avatar

Forum posts: 348
File comments: 45
Uploads: 0
i will defenatley be trying this out.
mankeluvsit is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-09, 06:48 PM  
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 863
File comments: 564
Uploads: 32
Me to me too. I am glad you added the scroll button as bindpad doesn't seem to have this feature.
Ferous is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-09, 10:55 PM  
Trank
A Defias Bandit
 
Trank's Avatar

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 6
Uploads: 1
Originally posted by Ferous
Me to me too. I am glad you added the scroll button as bindpad doesn't seem to have this feature.
Scroll does work on bindpad, not sure why your having issues.

In any case. This is ultimate win will bring my UI back down to 700kb again
__________________

You are amongst the list of reasons I don't want to have a daughter.
Trank is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-09, 03:46 AM  
nightcracker
A Molten Giant
 
nightcracker's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 714
File comments: 429
Uploads: 31
Originally posted by Trank
Scroll does work on bindpad, not sure why your having issues.

In any case. This is ultimate win will bring my UI back down to 700kb again
If you want a lightweight UI, try my ncUI(330kB memory usage): http://www.wowinterface.com/download...5210-ncUI.html
__________________
Three things are certain,
Death, taxes and site not found,
You, victim of one.
nightcracker is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-09, 04:14 PM  
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 863
File comments: 564
Uploads: 32
was curious, will you be adding profiles to this? Or anything in regards to dualspecs? I find myself having to change some stuff around when I go from Prot to Holy
Ferous is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-09, 12:48 AM  
nightcracker
A Molten Giant
 
nightcracker's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 714
File comments: 429
Uploads: 31
Originally posted by Ferous
was curious, will you be adding profiles to this? Or anything in regards to dualspecs? I find myself having to change some stuff around when I go from Prot to Holy
I might make it dual spec compatible, but no pofiling, it saves all bindings automaticly per character.
__________________
Three things are certain,
Death, taxes and site not found,
You, victim of one.
nightcracker is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-09, 10:05 AM  
KleinerMink
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Forum posts: 11
File comments: 70
Uploads: 0
I really like the conecept of your nc addon. Keep up the great work!


- The Macro Text on dragged-in Macro Buttons in the ncBindings window is covering up other buttons

- Sometimes i have 3 times the same macro appearing in nc Bindings window?

- It would be nice to see the bindings already set on mouseover or as button text on the buttons in ncBindings window
KleinerMink is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-09, 10:25 AM  
nightcracker
A Molten Giant
 
nightcracker's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 714
File comments: 429
Uploads: 31
Originally posted by KleinerMink
I really like the conecept of your nc addon. Keep up the great work!


- The Macro Text on dragged-in Macro Buttons in the ncBindings window is covering up other buttons

- Sometimes i have 3 times the same macro appearing in nc Bindings window?

- It would be nice to see the bindings already set on mouseover or as button text on the buttons in ncBindings window
The first one I'm aware of, the second one, could you describe more specific the situation occuring (and maybe a screenshot) and the third I thought about, forgot it and now I remember, I will add it
__________________
Three things are certain,
Death, taxes and site not found,
You, victim of one.
nightcracker is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-09, 10:27 AM  
KleinerMink
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Forum posts: 11
File comments: 70
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by nightcracker
The first one I'm aware of, the second one, could you describe more specific the situation occuring (and maybe a screenshot) and the third I thought about, forgot it and now I remember, I will add it
The second one only happened when i disabled ncBindings once and re-enabled it after trying BindPad again.
KleinerMink is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-09, 10:34 AM  
nightcracker
A Molten Giant
 
nightcracker's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 714
File comments: 429
Uploads: 31
Originally posted by KleinerMink
The second one only happened when i disabled ncBindings once and re-enabled it after trying BindPad again.
And after reloading the UI the problem was solved?
__________________
Three things are certain,
Death, taxes and site not found,
You, victim of one.
nightcracker is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-09, 03:22 PM  
Allegory
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
Is there any chance that you may definitely add in dual-spec options for the addon ? I have different key bindings for each spec and would switch to this addon immediately if dual-spec was possible.
Allegory is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-09, 06:35 AM  
KleinerMink
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Forum posts: 11
File comments: 70
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by nightcracker
And after reloading the UI the problem was solved?
Yes
KleinerMink is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-09, 07:58 PM  
Pas
A Defias Bandit

Forum posts: 3
File comments: 29
Uploads: 0
I'd love to have an option that makes me cast spells on key-down rathern than on key-up. (Examples: "SnowfallKeyPress", "BindPad" here on wowinterface.com)
Pas is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-09, 02:41 AM  
nightcracker
A Molten Giant
 
nightcracker's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 714
File comments: 429
Uploads: 31
Originally posted by Pas
I'd love to have an option that makes me cast spells on key-down rathern than on key-up. (Examples: "SnowfallKeyPress", "BindPad" here on wowinterface.com)
Just use snowfallkeypress for it. Bindpad doesn't have that function.
__________________
Three things are certain,
Death, taxes and site not found,
You, victim of one.
nightcracker is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-10, 06:14 AM  
wurmfood
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 122
File comments: 33
Uploads: 5
I've been playing with this, trying to figure out an easy way to add in spec swapping, and along the way think I found a bug.

In your OnClick function, you do a check to see if click=="RightButton". The problem is, it never will be. I assume the function call should be "local function onclick(self, click)" if you want that to work.
wurmfood is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: