|Go to Page...|
The package will no longer be updated.
The textures used for this UI are aviable in xpDeluxe package
One day, when I rolled a druid healer and entered my first raid with her, I have discovered, that Blizzard UI is not helping much my performance. Ever sinse I worked on trying to move things out of my way and, finally, ended with a panel UI.
I tried a couple graphical designs, tried to draw my own graphics but sense of simplicity took over and this is the result.
I hope someone find this usefull for themselves and it will save your time building your own UI from a scrach.
I like to say shortly about what I tried to achive in my interface.
I am more or less a clicker. I like all my spells and abilities to be visible or, at least, at ease access. Also, as a raider I wish every single bit of needed information to be clear and noticable while having a clear viewport and minimum of not related graphics. What I have achieved with this UI satisfies me fully in all my demands.
Core2. Graphics for Sunn Art
These addons are basic of the UI. You must have for the UI to look as intended
- Bartender 4- moveable action bars that replace standard blizzard action bars.
- Button Facade - skining for action bars and buffs icons .
- ButtonFacade: Apathy - a skin for action bars that gives the icons that pretty glow and compact shape =)
- Chinchilla Minimap - moveable minimap with some additional features. Allows to move world state frame, quest traker frame, repair frame and others. Allows include or exclude default minimap icons and more.
- kgPanels (3.3.2)- additional panels. In the X-Perl skin UI used for backgrounds for buffs and player frames
- LunarSphere - Additional 10 action bars with additional features such as autosell junk.
- Minimap Button Frame - Moves all your minimap buttons into one compact box.
- Titan Panel with additional plugins - a panel on top and buttom of your screen that is customizable to show information you most need
- Satrina Buff Frames 3 - moves and customizes buff frames
- Reflux (3.3.2)- support addon that allows quick switch of multiply profiles
- Skada Damage Meter(3.3.2) - modular damage meter with various viewing modes.
- Sunn - Viewport Art - resizes viewport and places graphic into the freed space
- Tipsy - moves tooltips
- X-Perl UnitFrames - used for moving and customizing unit frames
Those addons I use myself in addition to the UI. If you dont like them, you are free to exclude them from your useage.
- Arkinventory - combines all your bags into one and allows sorting contents of your bags into categories. Also alows viewing inventory on other caracters on your account and even other realms.
- Atlas and Atlasloot Enhanced (3.3.2) - a huge database containing information about dungeons, dungeons loot, pvp rewards, professions and more
- DBM (3.3.2), also known as Deadly Boss Mods - Your friend on most deadly boss encounters, warining and informing you on most major events of combat. Raid addon.
- Easycopy - another chat addon that allows to copy everyting what appeares in your chatbox. Als places time to every posted line and allows mouse weel chat scroll.
- Icehud - highly customizeable HUD with quite a few skins.
- Mik Scrolling Battle Text - arranges your combat events into categories. Customize it on your taste - it can never be same for two different players.
- Power Auras Classic - Places a graphical or textural waring on your viewport on event you decide. Raid/pvp addon. Very customizable.
- QuestItemBar - shows all the quest items (except those you decide not to show) on additional bar.
- Spam me not - reports gold sellers automatically and cuts all their crap off from your chat.
- Tidy Plates - enhances the Blizzard nameplates, providing graphical and functional improvements.
- Vuhdo (3.3.2) - hightly cuztomizable raid unit frames. I prefer them to X-Perl for raiding. Concidered to be raid frames for healers.
Originally Posted by MoongazeFound the issue. You have a "Use last submenu action" or "Use second to last submenu action" assigned to one of the menu buttons with the equipment sets, yes? On the menu button, check to see if "Show Count" is turned on for one of these left, middle, or right click actions. If it is, turn it off. There is an issue with trying to get the equipment set's "item count" and we're crashing because of that. I just got that error while doing some tests, looked at your error log and I see that you are suffering from the same error. Once I turned off the count for that menu button, the issue went away.
I fixed the code for version 1.08 ... [...]
Special credit to X-Perl developers, and Lunar autor who's work became foundament of this UI.
And, also to all addon's autors, whos creations are used in X-Perl UI
Special thanks to a big white arse bear, without whom I would have never begun even to worry about my interface layout.