This is a light weight, merchant addon that works in the background, and is configured by default to automatically repair your gear and sell gray items upon visiting vendors who offer these services.
What does it do?
Sells gray quality loot automatically
Repairs all your gear automatically
Can be configured to use guild funds to repair if available
How can I configure it?
Access the options from Options -> Interface -> AddOns -> gMerchant
Type "/gmerc" or "/gmerchant"
How can I disable the insanely spammy profit/loss report?
/gmerchant to configure. It can't be completely disabled, but you can choose to only see the profit/loss report, not the detailed one.
What is the name of your UI?
- French localization added. Full credits to ckeurk @ WoWInterface for that one! :)
- German localization added. Full credits to b3n @ WoWInterface for this!
- Fixed 2 string.format bugs
- gLib 2.41
- Now uses gLib 2.4
- Now uses gLib's string.tag() to display money
- Now uses the gLib localization handler
- Now embeds gLib
- Now uses gLib2
- Rewrote the auto-selling function to be more foolproof. Shold now work even if people have hacked into the item quality colors and changed them.
- Removed the "Currently selling..." message on every sold item stack
- Removed the "gMerchant" prefix from all output
- Shortened some of the output messages, to make it less spammy
- Changed the color of the stack count to match that of Auctionator. Reason: Goldpaw uses it and wants it to match...
- Changed the order of the reports; Detailed info first, then total sale profit, then repairs, then the profit/loss report.
- Now uses the new gLib.String:Coin() function to display money
- gLib updated. Issues with Config menu resolved
- Minor internal code optimizations
- Dependant on gLib. Code to create UI elements and Interface Options Panel removed, since gLib does this.
- Added a fail-check to the guild repair option, should no longer randomly bug out
- Added an option to turn off detailed sales report. Disable to only show profit/loss and repair cost.
- Settings should now once again be saved between sessions
- Internal rewrite to fit gUI
- Options should now save properly between sessions
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com