The idea of cEasyHealer is to have small boxes that represent the players in the raid. Each box contains the player's health which changes in both color and size based on their health. By clicking on the boxes, you cast customizable heals on the specific player.
A brief demonstration video can be found here:
* Click2Heal functionality
* Boxes are small and movable to anywhere on the screen
* Health-text changes in both color and size based on the unit's health
* If the unit is dead, or not existing the text becomes black
* If the target is out of range, you see their health but with black numbers instead
* Names are not visible (unless you hover the boxes) to minimize screen-clutter
* Different spells for normal, ctrl, shift and alt-clicking
* Boxborders are color coded according to the unit's class.
* Background are color coded according to the unit's debuffs
* Minor code cleanup
* Bugfix: You can now cast spells at login
* Updated to work for World of Warcraft Cataclysm 4.0.1
Thanks to Humbedooh, Gnarfoz and nevcairiel at email@example.com
* Fixed Death Knight border colors
* Debuff backgrounds added
* Boxes are no longer "on top".
* Boxes are no longer visible at start
* Minor bug fixes