|Go to Page...|
This oUF layout works standalone. You won't need anything other than this download.
Please delete any previous version of oUF_Taroven from your AddOns directory before updating. Note that library issues have been fixed, you can remove any modules/libs that may have given you issues before.
oUF_Taroven is an oUF layout written for personal usage. As such, it has no config to speak of aside from a bunch of variables at the top of the file. I'm always happy to help with any questions or issues you have with it, but the level of support I can provide is pretty limited.
* Clean, compact, and visible. This layout was originally intended for PvP usage and has evolved to easily handle PvE healing and DPS without information overload.
* Custom positioning code for both buffs/debuffs and raid frames for minimal necessary tweaking. The raidframes are sized and spaced according to the width of the player/target frames. Buffs and debuffs adjust their placement accordingly as well - No manual setting of the number of buffs/debuffs, no manual adjustment of raidframe size needed. Everything should just slide into place if you want to make things larger/smaller.
* Custom dispellable-debuff and threat display, using the frames' shadow. If a unit has a debuff that you can dispel, the frame glows the debuff's color. Otherwise, the frame glows according to the unit's threat situation if it is tanking, or close to pulling aggro.
* Party frames: Simple and clean. Cast bars are overlaid on health bars. Buffs are filtered to only show what you have actually cast, no proc effects to clutter things. Debuffs are unfiltered and placed where they won't get in the way too much.
* Raid frames: Built with healing in mind. Rather than use the standard indicator system, the raid frames show bars for your most important healing spells. A simple stack counter for Lifebloom, Earth Shield, and Prayer of Mending shows where the spells are and their status - Red for 1 stack, Yellow for 2 stacks, Green for 3+ stacks.
Druid: Top = Wild Growth. Bottom = Regrowth, Rejuvenation, and Lifebloom. Stacks = Lifebloom.
Paladin: Bottom - Sacred Shield, FoL HoT timer.
Priest: Top = Grace. Bottom - Weakened Soul, Renew. Stacks = Prayer of Mending.
Shaman: Bottom = Riptide. Stacks = Earth Shield.
* This layout does not include an in-game configuration and has very few configurable options (all of which located at the top of oUF_Taroven.lua).
* This layout is built for personal usage. Things can and will change, options will likely never be easier to access.
* If you find a bug, consider it fixed upon report. The comments section here is a good place to start.
* Again, this layout is only released and maintained due to request from friends and guildmates. If you want a feature, I'm happy to help you add it (and it may end up in a future release), but I will not add features for the sake of adding them.
* Asking for help with minor tweaks is best done after attempting to tweak it yourself, and I will assume that you have at least some knowledge of Lua when giving you an answer.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.