ncChat is a chat addon extracted from ncUI on request by Skylinee. It's a modified idChat, so heavy credits to industrial for his awesome addon. Modified for my own needs.
- Channel name replacement: "[1. General]" becomes "1", "Raid" becomes "R". +
- You no longer need to hold alt to move through the editbox. Use the arrows to move trough the chatbox, up and down to move trough the chat history.
- Mousewheel scrolling. Hold shift to scroll to the top/bottom.
- A slash command "/tt" to send a message to your target. Use "/tt <message>".
- All chat buttons are hidden.
- Role icons are added for LFD groups.
- The chat channels say, emote, yell, party, guild, officer, raid, raid warning, battleground, whisper and all numbered channels are made sticky. The next time you open your editbox you will send a message to that channel by default. +
- Reformats normal messages, whispers and achievement notifications.
- Adds the "/copy #" slash command which allows you to copy the contents of chatframe #. If # is left empty it will take chat frame 1.
Every feature with a + means you can configure in the ncChat.lua file.
Install and go, use /tt <message> to send a whisper to your target.