A lightweight, movable Death Knight rune cluster. Features bright rune indicators when the runes are ready, and an integer-based timer set on a partially transparent rune indicator for when they are on cooldown.
Included are also optional displays for Frost Fever and Blood Plague durations on your target, a Runic Power bar and a Global Cooldown timer.
To move the rune cluster, type /recrunes in your chat window. Use your mouse to place the cluster where you like. You can lock the cluster by typing it a second time.
There are a few Lua-based options for the addon. To change them, simply open the settings.lua file in a text editor and change the values.
If you have any issues with this addon, please let me know. It has worked well for me so far, but I know that everyone has a different environment, and thus may have concerns or unexpected behavior.
Note: The Unholy and Frost runes are NOT in the order present in the default UI. This is intentional. If you would like to change the order in your own copy, feel free to do so.
- Finish reskinning. New screenshot of skin.
- Update update frequency. Hope it is good now?
- Fix for vanishing frame after using slash commands.
- Add disease timers!
- Add option to hide the addon while in a vehicle.
- A few refresh fixes.
- Several new options, in their own settings file.
- Now throttles refresh updates. Default to 4/s
- Added Lua-based option to set a custom refresh rate.
- Added GCD timer bar. Needs feedback, but appears to work fine?
- Added Lua-based option to toggle the new GCD timer bar.
- Added runic power bar, with numerical representation.
- Added Lua-based option to toggle the new runic power bar.
- Added Lua-based option to disable and hide default Blizzard runes.
- Fixed negative rune counts when player is dead.
- Added Lua-based option to set backdrop color and alpha.
- Added Lua-based option to hide frame when out of combat.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com