tullaRange is an addon that's main purpose is to make standard action buttons appear red when out of range. Colors for both the out of range indicator, and the out of mana/energy/rage indicator are customizable via the in game GUI.
Why use tullaRange over something like RedRange?
tullaRange is derived from RedRange. The main thing I do differently is that I replace each individual action button's OnUpdate handler with a single global one. The end result is that tullaRange uses less CPU than other implementations.
* Fixed an off by one error
* Adjusted config to pick random icons from your spell book, instead of attempting to pick a random icon from your action bars.
* Fix coloring for buttons when deselecting a target while out of range
* Updated for WoW 6.0.
* Switched over to using the new C_Timer API.
* Redesigned the options menu.
* Fixed issues that would cause the menu to not show up properly
* TOC bump for WoW 5.4
* TOC bump for WoW 5.3
* Updated TOC for 5.2
* Updated TOC for 5.1
* Updated TOC for 5.0
* Dropped holy power highlighting (for now)
* Updated TOC for 4.3
* Bugfixes for WoW 4.3 (should be compatible with WoW 4.2)
* Updated TOC for 4.2
* Fixed a typo in the options menu that was causing errors.
* Fixed the TOC for the the config addon
* Updated TOC for 4.1
* Added a threshold slider for Holy Power highlighting
* Removed Holy power spells that only do linear scaling (Inquisition)
* Removed Holy power spells that only do linear scaling (Word of Glory, Light of Dawn)
* Added Light of Dawn to the holy power spell list; Removed Divine Storm
* Added Word of Glory to the list of holy power spells
* Added holy power detection (thanks to Avitus@wowi)
* Updated for WoW v4.0.1
* Fixed the problem where buttons would stop updating oor/oom status
* Added a few checks to make sure a button has an action with a range component when adding to the list of buttons to update. This will probably introduce a new version of the above issue, but probably only for macros :P