DungeonTimer is a simple addon for keeping track of your times running 5-man dungeon instance. Unlike similar addons, this one does not require you to use the “Looking for Dungeon” (LFD) tool in game.
The timer is started when you first enter combat and is stopped when you kill the final boss of the instance.
Best times are stored per-character.
Comes with a LibDataBroker data source that displays the elapsed time on your NinjaPanel, ChocolateBar or other display. Clicking on the LDB panel will send the current elapsed time to your party. The LDB tooltip shows your current best instance times, sorted by instance name.
Track average times for each instance seen
Add support for pre-LK instances
Enable display of best time for the instance when that best is another toon
Bugs and Suggestions
Please post any bugs and suggestions on the github issue tracker:
2010-03-15 20:47:46 -0600
- Commented out the "PartySay" line at the end of an instance
2010-02-04 19:35:11 -0700
- Finished split out into separate files via private namespace
2010-02-04 19:32:49 -0700
- More tweaking after testing die/leave/reset scenarios.
Started adding some stuff for LFG events, since... why not?
- Updates updates updates
- Updates to zone entry logi
- Added better death/release logic and a confirm for when you bail