This is a compilation of addons that I use with my priest, as well as others that I just like having around.
Sry if my english is bad but as im german i hope you forgive me and understand me anyway. ^^ But if you have any questions feel free to post a comment and i try to answer it as fast as i can.
Special: Ui changes color when going into shadow or back!
Supported Resolution: 1280x1024
Although, if things look funny when you log in for the first time, you can make your UI bigger or smaller in the graphics menu. If still looks anything funny you will have to adjuset the addons each by each until it looks like you like it.
Step One: Rename your WTF and Interface folders to WTF.saved and Interface.saved, so that if you want to undo the installation nothing is gone of your old interface.
* Step Two: Unzip the ViviensPriestUI to either your desktop(or where ever you want to unzip the files.)
* Step Three: Put the interface, WTF folder in your World of Warcraft directory.
* Step Four: Inside the WTF folder you will see an 'Account' folder. Enter that folder and inside there you will see a folder that says 'YOUR ACCOUNT NAME'. Rename this folder to your log in/account name. Make sure you put your account name in all caps!
* Step Five: Inside the 'YOUR ACCOUNT NAME' folder you will see a 'Your Server' folder. Rename this folder with your servers name.
* Step Six: Inside the 'Your Server' folder there is a 'Your Character Name' folder. Rename this folder with the character you wish to use this UI with.
* Step Seven: Log in.
* Step Eight: Profile Instructions:
Once you are logged in, make sure all profiles are set correctly. Here are a list of the addons witch profiles you may have to change so the interface is set right.
* Step Nine: Set the following addons profiles on PriestUi:
Docking Station, MoveAnything, Sexy Map
To configure Smart Buff type in chat /sbm. For Smart Debuff, click on the window or configure from blizz menu. For configure Smart Mount type /smartmount.
* Step Ten: When you go ingame in the blizz menu, there will be a button Addons now. This is from ACP. This is a addon profile manager. Set on Magierin the first time. If you donīt want any of the addons to run on your char, just uncheck the box infront of each addon listed.
To change the language of my ui, go in the WTF file and open config with an editor and change the line SET locale from "deDE" to "enUS" then you have english instead of german language.
Special Thanks to:
the author of BadRastaUi, thanks for your great work. Without you this compilation would not be possible. Thank you!
And to all the other addon authors for their hard work. Sry if i canīt mention you all here. But thank you all!
Updated it for 4.0.3 and changed some addons. Hope you enjoy!
I cleand up the addon folder a bid and i though out all the artpacks that were not used in this ui. If you want them you will have to download my artpack here on WoWInterface.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com