xFont Complete LUA based font reskin at < 5kb of memory!
There is NO GUI configuration as GUIs use excess memory. There is some LUA commenting now to help users out who are generally unfamiliar with LUA.
Description: So I used to be a big ClearFont2 user and decided that I wanted an updated way to configure my fonts. Basically it is a VERY stripped down version of ClearFont2 with added in features from tekticles and aZoneText with all the GUIs and in-game configs completely removed. I know there are lots of similar addons but I kinda just decided to release it because there is no other addon that does EXACTLY what this does for as small a memory footprint.
Description shortened. It's just a self-contained LUA based font changer, nothing more, nothing less.
For 99% of usable purposes this addon has no problems and works as it should. I have been using it for months now. That said I really don't see a whole lot of need to ever update it unless there is a SEVERE error that occurs (which I really don't forsee). It works and is simple and I see no reason to clutter up the code.
The one error about the territory text showing up as not the zone text style, but using the font specified as "standard" I am aware of. It just simply requires alot of code to fix one minor problem that only occasionally even occurs. For the time being I have no plans to write in code to fix this for every PVP territory in the game. This would just increase the size and memory consumption of the addon and I find that this code is ultimately counter-productive.
-- Was on a very extended break from wow, but decided to update this for 4.3.
-- Addon TOC updated for WoW 4.3
-- Added code for the new Friends Frame (Thanks to nostress in the comments for the code lines)
-- Changed the default font to the Roboto [Android ICS] font (The old default font is still included and the lines were just commented out for people who want to switch back. That said, Roboto looks pretty good in game!)
-- Re-wrote some of the SetFont function.
-- Re-wrote the way Zone Fonts are now handled. (Use the same syntax as the rest of the code).
-- Added some commenting so users with less LUA experience could more easily configure the code and cleaned up the code.