NeedyGreedy is a rewrite of RollWatcher by Marcowocky. It displays the need, greed, disenchant or pass status of looted items and who won the roll.
Changes to the original include:
- Support for the disenchant button
- An improved roll table display
- Display of roll types using icons
- Chat links
- Loot spam filter
- A summary report of wins accessible via /ng report
- Support for non enUS clients
- Able to operate without a DataBroker display addon
- Support for LibDataBroker tooltips
Updated to work with Warcraft 5.2.
Release 2.0.1 2014-10-16
- Updated interface and toc.
Release 2.0.0 2013-03-17
- Updated to work with Warcraft 5.2.
Release 1.10.1 2012-09-19
- Repackaged with missing LibSharedMedia libraries
Release 1.10 2012-09-02
- Fix for GetNumRaidMembers error
- Updated interface version
Release 1.9.11 2012-04-04
- Fix for Prat error
Release 1.9.10 2012-02-02
- Possible fix for unpack error
Release 1.9.9 2012-01-26
- Added option under UI options to display the winners at the top of the table
Release 1.9.8 2012-01-06
- Tweaks to the way Master Looter is displayed in DataBroker addons
Release 1.9.7 2011-12-31
- Minor library update
Release 1.9.6 2011-12-29
- Fix for crash when minimap icon is not displayed
Release 1.9.5 2011-12-29
- Added option to lock minimap button position
Release 1.9.4 2011-12-20
- Fix for crash when items have not been seen before
Release 1.9.3 2011-12-18
- Fix for players ineligible for loot appearing as blank rows
- Added MaxHeight option with scroll bar
- Further improvements to debug logging
Release 1.9.2 2011-12-10
- Further fixes for "+ role bonus" rolls not being tracked correctly (please?)
- Limit number of messages recorded by debug log to prevent crash
Release 1.9.1 2011-12-09
- Fix for rolls not being recorded
- Temporarily removed "Show Top Rolls" until we get cross-realm raids sorted out
- Added debug log under Debug Options tab
Release 1.9.0 2011-12-08
- Added new feature "Show Top Rolls" that displays a list of the top X sorted rolls
- Further fixes for cross-realm raiding
- Reduced overly spacious row heights
Release 1.8.1 2011-12-08
- Fix for players' names appearing as "PlayerName + Role Bonus" *untested*
- This should fix loot rolls appearing as 0 as well.
Release 1.8.0 2011-12-01
- Temporary fix for crash when rolling on loot in LFR that sets unrecognised roll values to 0.
- Added option to turn on debug messages in the configuration menu. If you'd like to get NeedyGreedy working fully again, please enable this and send any messages along with a description of what type of roll occurred, and whether it was a raid or dungeon.
Release 1.7.0 2011-09-09
- Added option to play sound when rolling is complete *untested*
Release 1.6.1 2011-08-16
- Update toc and libraries
Release 1.6.0 2010-12-14
- Added options to modify detached tooltip background and border colors
Release 1.5.6 2010-10-12
- Fixed nil value text error that sometimes occurred
Release 1.5.5 2010-10-12
- Updated to Ace3 r971
- Updated interface to 40000
Release 1.5.4 2010-08-20
- Added option to display the loot method in the databroker feed
- Updated to LibQTip r139
Release 1.5.3 2010-06-05
- Separated chat and UI configuration options for more configurability.
- Removed leftover debug code that was causing an error.
Release 1.5.2 2010-06-02
- Fix for not remembering highlight winner color.
- Fixed bug where highlight self would color entire column.
Release 1.5.1 2010-06-01
- Fixed bug with chat filter not working
Release 1.5.0 2010-06-01
- Added option to print a compact loot summary to the chat box when a roll is won.
- Added option to highlight the winning roll in a different color
- Added option to highlight your winning rolls in a different color
Release 1.4.2 2010-05-28
- Bugfix for NeedyGreedy interfering with addons that modify the number of arguments in the chat event.
Release 1.4.1 2010-05-24
- Bugfix for CancelTimer error.
Release 1.4.0 2010-05-24
- Added a configurable delay before hiding the detached tooltip after all rolls have been processed.
- Hopefully fixed bug with corrupted tooltip border textures.
- Updated LibQTip-1.0 to release 135.
Release 1.3.0 2010-03-26
- Changed the way chat messages are parsed.
- Hopefully a more thorough fix for the NeedyGreedy reset dialog popping up during instances.
Release 1.2.5 2010-02-28
- Added option to suppress the display of the LibDataBroker tooltip when in a raid.
Release 1.2.4 2010-02-23
- Fixed bug where the state of the detached tooltip would be forgotten when toggling the tooltip via the libDataBroker icon
- Added option to lock position of detached tooltip
- Added option to scale detached tooltip
- Changed party option so that it doesn't require/enforce a party in order to show the tooltip
- Moved detached tooltip options into their own page
Release 1.2.3 2010-02-22
- Fixed a bug where the detached tooltip would pop up during combat if an item is being rolled on but the tooltip had been closed manually
- If Auto Popup is enabled, then the display of the detached tooltip will timeout after a maximum of the rolltime + 1 minute, if the tooltip is not manually hidden before then
Release 1.2.2 2010-02-21
- Fixed a bug where the reset dialog would pop up during the Prophet Tharonja fight
Release 1.2.1 2010-02-18
- Added slash commands for hiding and showing detached tooltip: /ng hide and /ng show
- Fixed handling of minimap icon when switching profiles
- A few code optimizations for the detached tooltip
Release 1.2 2010-02-10
- Added colored borders indicating item quality around item icons
- Added option to reset item data when joining a new group or entering an instance
- Added slash command /ng reset to clear the item list
- Added paging to attached tooltip
- Fixed a bug where entering a new instance would overwrite old items
Release 1.1 2010-02-02
- Added close button to detached tooltip
- Added summary report of wins accessible via the commandline with /ng report
- Added option to always popup the detached window when an item is being rolled on
- Fixed shift-click to re-attach window not resetting to the first item
- Fixed a bug that caused the detached window to grow when zoning
- Reduced the amount of empty space used by the detached tooltip
Release 1.0.2 2010-01-29
- Fixed bug in item expiration code
Release 1.0.1 2010-01-28
- Fixed column out of range bug
Release 1.0 2010-01-28
- Added alt-click to clear item list
- Fixed issue with some items not being recorded as being received
- Added option to only show when in a party
- Added option to auto-hide when entering combat
- Added option to show rolls of party members that are no longer in the group
- Fixed issue with player showing up as grey when logging in
- Layout tweaks
Release 0.10 alpha 2010-01-26
- Experimental fix for non enUS clients
- Automatic enabling of detailed loot information option
- Chat filter for loot roll messages
- Shift-click to attach/detach tooltip