Blood-Queen Lana'thel addon.
Very easy to use and a comfortable graphical user interface.
Only one person has to use the addon, no forcing the raid to install and update this addon!
This is how you use the addon:
Open with /b or /bfd.
Press fill list to check your raid.
Press enable to make it automatically assign players their targets infight.
Now your're good to go until you log out or reload your interface.
Click on a name to change it's details.
Certain boss mods can mess with the raid icons!
You can change the player order by clicking on the names.
I've based the standard order on the WowMeterOnline.com class ranking for BQL, so the best classes get bitten first.
Installation: Unpack into your \World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\ folder. Done!
Config ingame under Interface->Addons or with /b or /bfd.
Please report any errors, thanks!
- Nearby players disabled by default.
- Options to send message also to raid chat.
- Player role can be changed.
- Button to refresh display.
- Refresh after wipe.
- Warning if player out of inspect range.
- Targets get a whisper.
- Option to prefer nearby players.
- Unit id's are updated now on RAID_ROSTER_UPDATE, thanks to Celebrindal@EJ.
- Fixed an issue with proper resetting after wiping, thanks to Matti@EJ.
- Message to others when you enable the addon.
- You can now remove players from the list.
- Fixed some assignment errors, thanks to Harwin@EJ.
- Made it being inactive while disabled.
- Background texture fixed.