I made this addon by request for a raid leader, who got tired of being spammed by whispers during raid time.
Whenever you are in a raid instance and get a whisper, the addon will check if the sender is in your raid. If not, the whisper will be ignored and the receiver gets a message that you are busy in raid. People in your raid will not be ignored.
All ignored messages will be saved and can be read in the gui ( type /ari )
A few settings can be set aswell:
- Custom auto-reply
- Safe-list everyone in your guild
- Safe-list specific people
Nothing advanced, very lightweight.
- Fixed a bug that appeared sometimes when you received a whisper.
- You can click player names in the safe-list to get their name up, instead of having to type the name in, when you want to remove them.
- Safe-list is no longer cap-sensitive.
- Fixed the spam that sometimes appeared when a whisper was ignored.
- Added a "Clear log" button for clearing the log of ignored whispers.