ChatAlerts allows you to select which docked ChatFrames will alert you when they have new activity.
ChatFrame tabs can have specific message-type filters set on them from the default UI. ChatAlerts gives you the option to listen for certain message types - when these message types are triggered, the appropriate tab will begin flashing to alert you to new activity.
Chat tabs will continue to flash until activated.
Chat tabs can be set to always show.
Chat tab borders can be removed.
Inactive chat tab names can be set to not fade.
Color picker for Active, Inactive, and Alert chat tab fonts.
Four different alert flash textures to choose from.
The alert flash can be disabled, in favor of using a different font color for the tab name.
- Added itIT localizations and updated ToC interface to 50001
-- ToC update for WoW 4.3
-- ToC update for WoW 4.2
- Un-docked chat frames will no longer be treated differently from those which are docked - they can flash if the channel(s) are set to flash, and all stylistic configurations will be obeyed.
- Fixed errors which caused the options frame to not display.
- Fixed regression introduced in the last version - tabs will flash again and the options menu will now work.
- Hopefully fixed Guild Officer alerts (need feedback, as I haven't been an officer in some time.)
- Fixed Lua error due to an API name-change.
- Global reference fixes.
- Updated ToC version to 40000.
- Minor texture changes.
- Re-apply settings whenever the WoW client un-sets them (new and annoying behavior).
- Added alert support for RealID whispers.
- Renamed AddOn from TabAlerts to ChatAlerts so people will actually know what it does.
- Cleaned up the code logic quite a bit.
- Added a fourth flash texture to choose from.
- Disallow un-docked frames from flashing.
- Don't lower the alpha level of flashing frames.
- Set the tab name color for un-docked frames to the active tab color.
- Added option to toggle mouseover highlighting of tabs.
- Added a default button to the tab options.
- Added support for three alert flash textures - Default, Outline and Bold Outline.
- Added support for setting the color of the alert flash texture.
- The alert flash texture can now be disabled.
- When disabling "Always Show", tabs which are currently flashing will no longer be hidden.
- Tab flashing will no longer halt after 60 seconds - it will now continue until the tab is activated.
- The configuration panel now has three section tabs: "Message Types", "Color Picker", and "Miscellaneous".
- New Miscellaneous option: "Always Show" for tabs.
- New Miscellaneous option: "Hide Border" for tabs.
- New Miscellaneous option: "Fade Inactive" - if toggled on (default), the names of inactive tabs will be somewhat faded.
- Font colors for Active, Inactive, and Alert tabs can be changed under the "Color Picker" configuration section. All have a "Default" button to go back to the default colors.
- Added localization support - only English works at the moment.
- Changed to only listen for configured events, rather than all possible - listening is toggled on and off immediately.
- Now all possible chat filter types can be toggled for alerts - these are divided by categories in the configuration.
- Minor optimizations.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com