This is a "development" version of Aloft (the nameplate addon). Please refer to the main page for that addon for a comprehensive description.
This is an ALPHA release. That means it has not had a substantial amount of testing under all circumstances. By installing this version, you are basically agreeing to help test . Please report any/all bugs with this release in the comments section of this WoWInterface addon page.
This version of Aloft is functionally identical to Aloft-5.2.8-2574.
This version of Aloft is updated to work with WoW "6", aka "Warlords of Draenor", currently in beta test. All modules have been enabled, LUA errors fixed (mainly to do with obsolete spell IDs), and all the basics seem to work on the WoW 6.X PTR. There were not many changes required.
I now have Beta access, so am incorporating that into my testing.
This version of Aloft will probably not work on current live realms... there is at least one new spell that doesn't exist there yet (Storm Elemental Totem), plus several that have been removed.
5.3.2-alpha3 (Warlords of Draenor)
- fixed cast bar LUA error and configuration mode update issues
- updated Ace3 to latest/greatest (r1114)[/color]
5.3.0-alpha1 (Warlords of Draenor)
- for WoW 6.X PTR and WoD Beta
5.0.1-2418 (Mists of Pandaria)
- enhanced to cover monk/brewmaster tanking
- added a check to avoid divide-by-zero problems in the stacked points (combo points/etc) module
- fixed some divide-by-zero problems in threat management (the MoP threat system seems to zero out perdiodically, during fights)
5.0.0-2404 (Mists of Pandaria)
- changed GetNumRaidMembers() to GetNumGroupMembers()
- changed GetNumPartyMembers() to GetNumSubgroupMembers()
- changed (MiniMapBattlefieldFrame.status == "active") effectively to (select(IsInInstance(), 2) == "pvp")
- updated Shaman totem manifest and spell IDs
- added Monk class color (0x00ff96), class name, and associated options, to code and documentation
- added Pandaren race short form
- verified crowd control spell IDs, added Shaman "Bind Elemental" to crowd control spell IDs
- combined obsolete PARTY_MEMBERS_CHANGED/RAID_ROSTER_UPDATE events into new GROUP_ROSTER_UPDATE event
- no changes to Aloft related to GetGuildRosterInfo() (Aloft doesn't use all the arguments), or UnitIsGroupLeader() (Aloft previously updated away from deprecated functions)
- no apparent changes related to GetBattlefieldScore()/GetWhoInfo()/GetFriendInfo()
- TODO: add brewmaster tanking characteristics (for nameplate glow control)
- TODO: hunter trap snakes (specifically "Viper"; E/W Plaguelands and Uldum) and (possibly) DK bloodworms now seem to have names in common with some normal NPCs
- updated the cast warning module to detect animation update interval of 0 and use OnUpdate directly, instead of AceTimer-3.0 (seemns marginally faster/smoother)
- updated LibBabble-Faction-3.0 to latest/greatest (4.3-release32)
- updated Ace3 to latest/greatest (r1057)
- merged in zhTW localization contributed by WoWInterface user aa9012456.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com