This has been superceded by Aloft-5.0.2 (and later), available on Aloft's "main" page.
This is a "development" version of Aloft (the nameplate addon). Please refer to the main page for that addon for a comprehensive description.
This is an ALPHA release. That means it has not had a substantial amount of testing under all circumstances. By installing this version, you are basically agreeing to help test . Please report any/all bugs with this release in the comments section of this WoWInterface addon page.
This version of Aloft is functionally identical to Aloft-4.4.8-2386.
This version of Aloft is updated to work with WoW "5", aka "Mists of Pandaria", currently in beta test. Not all intended features are implemented or working yet (primarily, I still need to finish/test features for the Monk/Brewmaster variant).
This version of Aloft will NOT work correctly on the current WoW live realms.
5.0.1-2418 (Mists of Pandaria)
- enhanced to cover monk/brewmaster tanking
- added a check to avoid divide-by-zero problems in the stacked points (combo points/etc) module
- fixed some divide-by-zero problems in threat management (the MoP threat system seems to zero out perdiodically, during fights)
5.0.0-2404 (Mists of Pandaria)
- changed GetNumRaidMembers() to GetNumGroupMembers()
- changed GetNumPartyMembers() to GetNumSubgroupMembers()
- changed (MiniMapBattlefieldFrame.status == "active") effectively to (select(IsInInstance(), 2) == "pvp")
- updated Shaman totem manifest and spell IDs
- added Monk class color (0x00ff96), class name, and associated options, to code and documentation
- added Pandaren race short form
- verified crowd control spell IDs, added Shaman "Bind Elemental" to crowd control spell IDs
- combined obsolete PARTY_MEMBERS_CHANGED/RAID_ROSTER_UPDATE events into new GROUP_ROSTER_UPDATE event
- no changes to Aloft related to GetGuildRosterInfo() (Aloft doesn't use all the arguments), or UnitIsGroupLeader() (Aloft previously updated away from deprecated functions)
- no apparent changes related to GetBattlefieldScore()/GetWhoInfo()/GetFriendInfo()
- TODO: add brewmaster tanking characteristics (for nameplate glow control)
- TODO: hunter trap snakes (specifically "Viper"; E/W Plaguelands and Uldum) and (possibly) DK bloodworms now seem to have names in common with some normal NPCs
- updated the cast warning module to detect animation update interval of 0 and use OnUpdate directly, instead of AceTimer-3.0 (seemns marginally faster/smoother)
- updated LibBabble-Faction-3.0 to latest/greatest (4.3-release32)
- updated Ace3 to latest/greatest (r1057)
- merged in zhTW localization contributed by WoWInterface user aa9012456.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com