Minion Beta! - Help us test our new AddOn updater. Get it now!
Download
(10 MB)
Download
Updated: 11-21-14 12:25 PM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Warlords of Draenor Pre-Patch (6.0.3)
Warlords of Draenor Pre-Patch (6.0.2)
Updated:11-21-14 12:25 PM
Created:02-24-10 04:22 PM
Downloads:331,068
Favorites:1,002
MD5:
Categories:Minimalistic Compilations, Suites, DPS Compilations, Healer Compilations, Tank Compilations
6.0.3

RealUI 8  Updated less than 3 days ago!  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)

Version: 8.1 r8
by: Nibelheim, Gethe

All Resolutions + Classes + Roles


Version 8.1 r8
Last Updated: 21 Nov






News


Chatter being replaced with PhanxChat - be sure to delete the Chatter folder when updating RealUI

New Option: Reverse UF Bars - make health/power bars act like the default UI (ie. bars empty as you lose health)
6.0 is released, and RealUI is ready!!
See the change log for a full list of what has changed.
RealUI has its own forum!




Installation / Updates

You won't need to rename any folders.
Installation is a simple 1-click install process.

New Installation / Minor (8.#) Update Procedure:
Step 1: Move your current WTF and Interface folders to a backup folder.

If you are updating, moving the WTF folder is not needed.

Step 2: Copy RealUI's Interface folder to your World of Warcraft folder.

You won't lose any of your settings when updating RealUI.
Visit the Change Log to find out what has changed.

Revision (r#) Update Procedure:
Step 1: Copy RealUI's Interface folder to your World of Warcraft folder.

Make sure to overwrite all existing files and folders.
You won't lose any of your settings when updating RealUI.
Visit the Change Log to find out which addons have been modified.



AddOns

Do Not Update:
cargBags_Nivaya
FreebTip
Grid2 (you may update the individual Grid2 modules, but not the Grid2 folder itself)
SharedMedia + SharedMedia_MyMedia

AddOns Included:
Aurora
BadBoy
Bartender4
Clique
Easy Mail
FreebTip
Foglight
Grid2
KuiNameplates
Masque
MikScrollingBattleText
PhanxChat
Raven
Skada

Optional AddOns:
BagSync - Tracks the items on your characters and displays the information in item tooltips.
Clean Icons - Thin - Enhances the appearance of WoW's in-game icons.
Deadly Boss Mods - Dungeon/Raid encounter timers and alerts.




Unit Frames





A special thanks goes out to all addon authors, users of RealUI and the WoW Interface community for all their support.
I've learned a lot from all of you, and RealUI wouldn't be possible without you.


Add RealUI to your favorites to receive notifications for the latest updates.


Version 8.1 r8
Revision Update - Update Interface folder

Modified AddOns
!Aurora_RealUI
cargBags_Nivaya
Grid2
nibRealUI


Changes
Impovments to various addon skins.
Increase max Chi to 6. (Draenor Perk)
Add support for anchoring the minimap to the topright or bottomleft corners.
Enable the pet bar by default in the Healer layout.
Achievement screenshots are now disabled by default.
Grid2 now has suport for the Anniversary Molten Core raid.
Fix a bug that prevented Grid2 Buff/Debuff status creation.
Fix a bug when entering or leaving a vehicle.




Version 8.1 r7
Revision Update - Update Interface folder

Modified AddOns
Delete Chatter
Update all AddOns


Changes
Death Knight disease tracking should be fixed.
Fix bug with Minimap Coordiantes not auto-hiding.
Fix bug with setting Unit Frame health bars to be Class Colored.
Fix bug while changing Font Size settings in the Appearance config panel.
New Range/Threat display on Target unit frame. Should be easier to see.
Fix Nameplate font scaling.
Add Raid Target icons to Player and Target unit frames.
Raid Utility panel added. Thanks to Kkthnx :)
Text improvements made to Info Line currency and experience elements.
(c) Changed fonts will now apply to Kui Nameplates and Raven.
(d) Fixes to Eclipse Bar and Raid Utility panel




Version 8.1 r6
Revision Update - Update Interface folder

Modified AddOns
!Aurora_RealUI
Aurora
Grid2
nibRealUI


Changes
Added an option to make health bars colored when full.
Possible fix for ObjectivesFrame taint.
Possible fix for UnitFrames taint.
Some improvements to the Ace widget skin.




Version 8.1 r5
Revision Update - Update Interface folder

Modified AddOns
nibRealUI


Changes
Posible fix for a bug with the UI Scaler.
Increase max Shadow Orbs to 5 (from a Draenor Perk)
Fix unitframes while in a vehicle.
A units name is now visible when they are dead.




Version 8.1 r4
Revision Update - Update Interface folder

Modified AddOns
!Aurora_RealUI
cargBags_Nivaya
Grid2
nibRealUI


Changes
Fixed a bug that prevented Grid layout from applying properly
Fixed references to ObjectiveTracker. (thanks worldbringer)
Posible fix for Reagent bank sometimes not showing all of it's items.




Version 8.1 r3
Revision Update - Update Interface folder

Modified AddOns
!Aurora_RealUI
Aurora
Bartender
cargBags_Nivaya
MikScrollingBattleText
nibRealUI
Raven


Changes
Added a disable note to the CPU profiler.
Fix a bug with the UI scaler.
Fixed a bug that prevented the Objectives Frame from keeping the propper opacity.
Fixed a bug on login while loading the ObjectivesFrameAdv. module
Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the game to hang while using a Tree navigation.
(a) remove debug prints for Currency.




Version 8.1 r2
Revision Update - Update Interface folder

Modified AddOns
cargBags_Nivaya
nibRealUI


Changes
Fix a bug when reseting new items.
Fix layout when in a 20 or 30 person group.
(a) remove debug prints when sorting Reagent Bank.




Version 8.1 r1
Minor Update - Update Interface folder

General
Many "under the hood" updates for Warlords of Draenor.
DBM bar positions are now controled by RealUI. (You can go to /real -> Settings -> Addon Control to disable this.)
UI scale options are now accessable from the Blizz video options.
You can now use /cpuProfiling to see RealUI's current CPU usage.

AddOns
cargBags_Nivaya now supports the new Reagent Bank.
Add support for 20 and 30 person layouts for flex raids.

Unit Frames
Added Arena Frames (Limited testing)
Add totem bar under player frame

Modules
The Rare notifier will now only play a sound if at least 20 seconds has past.
The World Boss tracker will now only list defeated bosses.
Honor and Conquest are no longer explisitly listed in the currency tracker.
AddonListAdv enhances the new AddonList with saveable addon profiles that you can easily swap between.
The Stat Display has been update for the new stats, and will now only list relevant stats for your class. (e.g. A priest won't see Bonus Armor.)


Archived Files (6)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
8.1 r7 d
8MB
Nibelheim
11-08-14 03:19 PM
8.1 r6
10MB
Nibelheim
10-23-14 11:27 AM
8.0 r31b
9MB
Nibelheim
09-05-14 02:17 AM
8.0 r15b (5.3)
10MB
Nibelheim
08-17-13 12:57 AM
7.4 r15 b
7MB
Nibelheim
05-30-13 10:51 PM
7.3 r11
8MB
Nibelheim
02-28-13 05:08 PM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 03-15-10, 06:36 AM  
nelothi
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 36
File comments: 72
Uploads: 7
What are you using to fade the player unit frame?
As a warrior it seems that if my rage is anywhere between 0 and 100 it wont fade, and when it does go back down to 0 i have to target something, then clear my target, for it to fade back again.

Its not a big deal, im more just interested as to how your getting the player unit frame to fade like that.
nelothi is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-10, 09:26 AM  
donkamillo
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 18
Uploads: 0
Hi nibelheim

Tried your interface for 2 levels up this week-end

Actually I was prefering the 009 and before versions.

That's mainly because I really liked the 1 +2 bars configuration you made in those versions
I think th small very prox bar was cool to put some emergency or very frequent buttosn (inner fire, ombrefiel, potions ??? things with a "use" bonus)

Letters are great and time at top also cause it makes room for healbot/grid, even if it was beautiful too at the bottom.

(perhaps i ll go back to an older version but not sure for the moment :-)


My only problem currently s that the flying time add on doesn t displa the remaining and total times.

A+
donka
Last edited by donkamillo : 03-15-10 at 09:33 AM.
donkamillo is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-10, 09:42 AM  
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 1590
File comments: 2310
Uploads: 50
Nelothi - Donkamillo

Originally posted by nelothi
What are you using to fade the player unit frame?
As a warrior it seems that if my rage is anywhere between 0 and 100 it wont fade, and when it does go back down to 0 i have to target something, then clear my target, for it to fade back again.

Its not a big deal, im more just interested as to how your getting the player unit frame to fade like that.
All fading is done via Pitbull.

There's a few different fade levels:

Out of combat = 40%
Hurt / Not full mana = 75%
Target-selected = 75%
In combat = 100%


Originally posted by donkamillo
Hi nibelheim

Tried your interface for 2 levels up this week-end

Actually I was prefering the 009 and before versions.

That's mainly because I really liked the 1 +2 bars configuration you made in those versions
I think th small very prox bar was cool to put some emergency or very frequent buttosn (inner fire, ombrefiel, potions ??? things with a "use" bonus)

Letters are great and time at top also cause it makes room for healbot/grid, even if it was beautiful too at the bottom.

(perhaps i ll go back to an older version but not sure for the moment :-)


My only problem currently s that the flying time add on doesn t displa the remaining and total times.

A+
donka
Yeah, the extra bar was nice for those things, but wanted to fit grid in a little better :P

Since there's no background to the action bars now, it makes it fairly easy to add/move around new bars if you want to get into Bartender a bit.

As for the flight timer. It should show total time if it's seen the flight path before. If you haven't taken a particular flight, it'll simply time it for next time.

Nibelheim is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-10, 09:49 AM  
thc1967
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 31
Uploads: 0
I used this all weekend and I have to say it's an amazing UI! Thanks for all your hard work on this. It makes playing WoW more fun.

I do have a question though...

Is it possible to put the chat window into a slide-out panel like the minimap and combat info panels?

Thanks again!
thc1967 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-10, 09:55 AM  
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 1590
File comments: 2310
Uploads: 50
Originally posted by Anj
You might want to show it off at wowuigallery.com.
Well, I stuck it up on wowuigallery Now to feel sad when people rate it badly


Originally posted by thc1967
I used this all weekend and I have to say it's an amazing UI! Thanks for all your hard work on this. It makes playing WoW more fun.

I do have a question though...

Is it possible to put the chat window into a slide-out panel like the minimap and combat info panels?

Thanks again!
Definitely doable. However, would it go completely hidden like the recount+omen panel? Or hide just enough so that you can still see that things are being said?
Nibelheim is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-10, 10:07 AM  
thc1967
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 31
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Nibelheim
Definitely doable. However, would it go completely hidden like the recount+omen panel? Or hide just enough so that you can still see that things are being said?
I'd probably hide it all the way. Is that just another kgPanel?
thc1967 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-10, 10:13 AM  
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 1590
File comments: 2310
Uploads: 50
Originally posted by thc1967
I'd probably hide it all the way. Is that just another kgPanel?
I wish :P
Nibelheim is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-10, 10:16 AM  
donkamillo
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 18
Uploads: 0
Yes I already added some things with bt and kb ;-)

And I ll check the flight timer in a known fly.


But thze worse in your answer is that I don t use Grid and very oftenly move my healbot squares around the screen, so ... ;-)


A+
donkamillo is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-10, 02:22 PM  
thc1967
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 31
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Nibelheim
I wish :P
Oh. Well if it's hard, would you mind pointing me to spots in the mods that do it for the minimap or combat info? I'm a programmer by trade and have tweaked some other peoples' LUA mods to suit me. I'm willing to give it a go solo if you point me in the right direction.
thc1967 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-10, 02:26 PM  
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 1590
File comments: 2310
Uploads: 50
Originally posted by thc1967
Oh. Well if it's hard, would you mind pointing me to spots in the mods that do it for the minimap or combat info? I'm a programmer by trade and have tweaked some other peoples' LUA mods to suit me. I'm willing to give it a go solo if you point me in the right direction.
Not particularly hard, just a lot of work if you're not familiar with the system I'm working with in kgPanels. Will definitely have something included for 0.1.2 if you can wait until the weekend
Nibelheim is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-10, 06:26 PM  
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
Anj's Avatar

Forum posts: 166
File comments: 467
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Nibelheim
Well, I stuck it up on wowuigallery Now to feel sad when people rate it badly ...
It's doing well. Great suggestions too. And oh, I voted.
Anj is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-10, 07:06 PM  
nelothi
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 36
File comments: 72
Uploads: 7
Have you thought about writing an addon that will let you fade out (or even slide off the screen) the panels you have set to be hide able? Much like the creator of LUI did?
nelothi is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-10, 07:11 PM  
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 1590
File comments: 2310
Uploads: 50
Originally posted by nelothi
Have you thought about writing an addon that will let you fade out (or even slide off the screen) the panels you have set to be hide able? Much like the creator of LUI did?
Not a bad idea
Last edited by Nibelheim : 03-15-10 at 07:11 PM.
Nibelheim is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-10, 10:42 PM  
Morfiene
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 8
File comments: 16
Uploads: 0
I love the UI only couple things: any way to make the mana arrow bigger? Maybe 50% the size of the Health? being a caster its sometimes hard to pick up in a fight.

The only other option I'd wonder if I could change, is recount to Skada? if you could point me into the areas I need to look, I don;t mind making the attempt.

Overall, besides my nitpicks, GREAT JOB!
Morfiene is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-10, 10:48 PM  
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 1590
File comments: 2310
Uploads: 50
Originally posted by Morfiene
I love the UI only couple things: any way to make the mana arrow bigger? Maybe 50% the size of the Health? being a caster its sometimes hard to pick up in a fight.

The only other option I'd wonder if I could change, is recount to Skada? if you could point me into the areas I need to look, I don;t mind making the attempt.

Overall, besides my nitpicks, GREAT JOB!
Yeah, going to make the Power arrow bigger for next release. Definitely a little tiny :P Changing to Skada might be a little bit of a pain, as all the kgPanels which make up the Recount+Omen frame (11 panels) are anchored to the Recount addon.
Nibelheim is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: