Quantcast
Download
(8 MB)
Download
Updated: 02-15-17 11:12 AM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Return to Karazhan (7.1.5)
Updated:02-15-17 11:12 AM
Created:02-24-10 04:22 PM
Downloads:483,217
Favorites:1,228
MD5:
Categories:Minimalistic Compilations, DPS Compilations, Healer Compilations, Tank Compilations
7.1.5

RealUI  Updated this week!  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)

Version: 8.1 r19c
by: Nibelheim, Gethe

All Resolutions + Classes + Roles


Version 8.1 r19c
Last Updated: Feb 15






News


Update thread - Some additional information about this update is available on the forums.




Installation / Updates

You won't need to rename any folders.
Installation is a simple 1-click install process.

New Installation / Minor (8.#) Update Procedure:
Step 1: Move your current WTF and Interface folders to a backup folder.

If you are updating, moving the WTF folder is not needed.

Step 2: Copy RealUI's Interface folder to your World of Warcraft folder.

You won't lose any of your settings when updating RealUI.
Visit the Change Log to find out what has changed.

Revision (r#) Update Procedure:
Step 1: Copy RealUI's Interface folder to your World of Warcraft folder.

Make sure to overwrite all existing files and folders.
You won't lose any of your settings when updating RealUI.
Visit the Change Log to find out which addons have been modified.

Note: If you are playing in an asian region or regularly interact with players who use asian glyphs, go to the "Other Files" page and download the files most applicable to your situation.



AddOns

Do Not Update:
cargBags_Nivaya
EasyMail
FreebTip

AddOns Included:
Aurora
BadBoy
Bartender4
Clique
Easy Mail
FreebTip
Foglight
Grid2
KuiNameplates
Masque
MikScrollingBattleText
PhanxChat
Raven
Skada

Optional AddOns:
BagSync - Tracks the items on your characters and displays the information in item tooltips.
Clean Icons - Thin - Enhances the appearance of WoW's in-game icons.
Deadly Boss Mods - Dungeon/Raid encounter timers and alerts.
nibRealUI_BossSkins - A skin for DBM and BigWigs timer bars.
SharedMedia - Provides additional trextures and fonts for some UI options.




Unit Frames





A special thanks goes out to all addon authors, users of RealUI and the WoW Interface community for all their support.
I've learned a lot from all of you, and RealUI wouldn't be possible without you.

8.1 r19c - Feb 15, 2017

Modified AddOns
  • nibRealUI
  • nibRealUI_Config
  • nibRealUI_Init

Fixed
  • The Infobar would be oversized if the UI scale is larger than pixel perfect.
  • Alt-clicking a friend would not send a group invite.
  • Options for Master Loot would not appear when clicking an item.
  • Nothing would happen when clicking on a block while in combat even even with in-combat tooltips enabled.
  • The layout would not change when switching between specs with different layouts.




8.1 r19b - Feb 12, 2017

Modified AddOns
  • nibRealUI
  • nibRealUI_Config

Changed
  • The list of blocks will now always be in alphabetical order.

Fixed
  • An error would occur when toggling an option on the "All Blocks" row.
  • The font used for blocks would not respect font settings.
  • Block positions would sometimes not be preserved between sessions.




8.1 r19a - Feb 10, 2017

Modified AddOns
  • nibRealUI

Fixed
  • Moving a block on the Infobar could produce an error.




8.1 r19 - Feb 10, 2017

Modified AddOns
  • !Aurora_RealUI
  • cargBags_Nivaya
  • nibRealUI
  • nibRealUI_Config
  • nibRealUI_Init
  • FreebTip
  • FreebTipiLvl

Changed
  • Completely rewritten Infobar with support for LDB feeds.
  • Significant improvements to cargBags_Nivaya for better performance and reliability.
  • If they are controlled by RealUI, the position of Grid will be automatically adjusted for the position of the action bars.
  • Artifact relics are now sorted with gear and will show the item level increase they provide to an artifact.
  • Currency rewards from dungeons will now show your totals on other toons in the tooltip.

Removed
Fixed
  • A proper layout will now be set when entering an arena.
  • Character tooltips should now have much more accurate iLvls.
  • The arena prep frames will now show opponent specs more reliably.




8.1 r18l - Jan 10, 2017

Modified AddOns
  • (b,f,g,h,j)!Aurora_RealUI
  • (a,b,f,k)cargBags_Nivaya
  • (a-l)nibRealUI
  • (b,h,j)nibRealUI_Config
  • (g,j)nibRealUI_Init
  • (b,f,h)FreebTip
  • (e,h,j)FreebTipiLvl
  • (h)FreebTipSpec

Changed
  • New default trackers for Demon Hunter, Shaman, Warlock, and Warrior
  • Updated Russian locale
  • AuraTracker config is now properly disabled if the module is.
  • (e)Improved accuracy of player ilvl in tooltips
  • (g)Map coorinates have been moved to the top left of the map frame.
  • (h)The Pitch Display feature has been removed.
  • (l)Updated embeded libraries and 3rd party addons.

Fixed
  • Fix an error if a PvP target is out of range.
  • Prevent AlertFrames from drifting.
  • Fix file encoding for EasyMail's Simplified Chinese locale. (thanks Ketho!)
  • Fix iLvl display for weapons in bags.
  • Fix Bugger skin.
  • Fix a bug preventing the first install tutorial from finishing.
  • Fix an error when an equipset is deleted while still set to a spec.
  • (a)The Game Menu will no longer sometimes take up a quarter of the screen.
  • (a)Items in bags should now find their place more readily.
  • (a)Properly set Fury as a reverse power.
  • (b)More bag item fixes.
  • (b)Fixed Weakuras skin.
  • (b)The map tooltip is now properly skinned.
  • (b)Another AlertFrame fix.
  • (b)Disable GridLayout when Grid2 is not loaded.
  • (c)Fixed a bug with previous GridLayout change.
  • (c)Use workaround for map taint bug.
  • (d)Fixed a bug that would prevent the ArtifactUI from opening.
  • (e)Fixed an error when mousing over some players.
  • (e)Add a workaround for map scroll taint.
  • (f)More artifact fixes.
  • (f)Map tooltips now have backgrounds when using the large world map.
  • (f)Items will now reset to "New" when told to do so.
  • (g)Hopefully fix some taint bugs
  • (g)Fixed a display bug when switching power types
  • (h)Fixed an error when viewing the map while in an instance
  • (h)Fixed various errors with tooltips
  • (h)Fixed a bug preventing CopyChat from working
  • (i)Clicking minimap tracking button will now actually work
  • (i)The artifact ui should no longer show an empty frame on reload.
  • (j)The selected option text should no longer be hidden for some dropdown menus
  • (j)Fixed CooldownCount for a recent Bartender update
  • (k)Cooldowns in bags should now be properly shown
  • (k)Cooldown counts should now be cleared when an ability is reset.
Optional Files (5)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
Type
2.0
11MB
12-06-15 01:22 AM
Patch
1
39MB
04-19-15 06:36 PM
Patch
1
39MB
04-19-15 06:35 PM
Patch
1
39MB
04-19-15 06:34 PM
Patch
1.5
21kB
12-14-14 12:37 AM
Patch


Archived Files (1)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
8.1 r18l
8MB
Nibelheim
01-10-17 03:56 PM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 01-04-11, 07:16 AM  
Hlaku
A Kobold Labourer
 
Hlaku's Avatar

Forum posts: 1
File comments: 29
Uploads: 0
Here is another one in my wishlist: I feel more comfortable making a spatial judgment off my hp bar than reading the number of hp percent. So I need some help to customize hp and power bars along the unitframe line. Here is what i have been able to get so far:


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

But I want the hp and power bars to be separated by the divider line that is already there through nibreal overlay. Moreover, I'd like to have the power bar same width as range of power indicator and hp bar to be the same width as the range of hp arrow. Am I making any sense? Is this too much of a hassle? Which options/code can I play with to move in the right direction?

Only need to do this during combat.
Last edited by Hlaku : 01-04-11 at 07:31 AM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-11, 07:31 AM  
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 1600
File comments: 2305
Uploads: 50
Originally posted by Hlaku
Here is another one in my wishlist: I feel more comfortable making a spatial judgment off my hp bar than reading the number of hp percent. So I need some help to customize hp and power bars along the unitframe line. Here is what i have been able to get so far:

But I want the hp and power bars to be separated by the divider line that is already there through nibreal overlay. Moreover, I'd like to have the power bar same width as range of power indicator and hp bar to be the same width as the range of hp arrow. Am I making any sense? Is this too much of a hassle? Which options/code can I play with to move in the right direction?
Ay, caramba! I can't really help you out there. It's doable, but it'd involve a fair bit of fine-tuning in Pitbull options, and in the end you may just be better off getting rid of the RealUI UFs altogether and just using standard ones.

Though I'd probably recommend giving it a bit more time to get used to the different display style of the RealUI UFs. It'll feel uncomfortable for a week or so, but you'll adapt in time
Last edited by Nibelheim : 01-04-11 at 07:32 AM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-11, 09:38 AM  
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 118
File comments: 157
Uploads: 3
That was done with KGPanels. Just need to create a frame with an OnClick script =
Code:

if pressed then ChatFrame1Tab:Click() end
Thanks!
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-11, 10:02 PM  
webster259
A Cyclonian

Forum posts: 48
File comments: 21
Uploads: 0
Boss Energy Bar

I've noticed that on some boss fights where they have energy as their source (Rajh in HoO and Omnotron Defense System for example) instead of tracking the boss energy it just show {ERR}. Is there any way to fix that error in Pitbull or is that something they still need to work out?
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-11, 10:13 PM  
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 1600
File comments: 2305
Uploads: 50
Re: Boss Energy Bar

Originally posted by webster259
I've noticed that on some boss fights where they have energy as their source (Rajh in HoO and Omnotron Defense System for example) instead of tracking the boss energy it just show {ERR}. Is there any way to fix that error in Pitbull or is that something they still need to work out?
There's a possible (not yet proven) solution that you can try.

Perform these steps:
  1. Type: /pb
  2. Go to "Layout Editor"
  3. "Current layout" = Target
  4. Select the "Texts" tab
  5. "Current text" = Lua: Power
  6. Scroll down until you see the Code box
  7. Replace everything in the Code box with the code below
  8. Click Accept
  9. Drop down the Events dropdown box (right below the Accept button), and select UNIT_MAXPOWER and UNIT_POWER


Code:
local color
local pType, pToken, altR, altG, altB = UnitPowerType(unit)
local pCur, pMax = UnitPower(unit), UnitPowerMax(unit)

if pMax > 0 then
  if PitBull4.PowerColors[pToken] then
    color = PitBull4.PowerColors[pToken]
  else
    if (not altR) then
      color = PitBull4.PowerColors["MANA"]
    else
      color = {[1] = altR, [2] = altG, [3] = altB}
    end
  end
  
  if pToken ~= "MANA" then
    return "|cff%02x%02x%02x%s", color[1]*255, color[2]*255, color[3]*255, Short(pCur, true)
  else
    if IsMouseOver() then
      return "|cff%02x%02x%02x%s", color[1]*255, color[2]*255, color[3]*255, Short(pCur, true)
    else
      return "|cff%02x%02x%02x%s%%", color[1]*255, color[2]*255, color[3]*255, floor(Percent(pCur, pMax))
    end
  end
end
Last edited by Nibelheim : 01-04-11 at 10:13 PM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-11, 10:27 PM  
litesung
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
 
litesung's Avatar

Forum posts: 130
File comments: 238
Uploads: 0
PS: On RealUI grid, it only shows 25 players, is there a way to make it show all 40 players? For Alterac Basin and other things that require 40 players.

just wondering, if it's not possible that's ok. This UI is the best UI, should be blizzard's standard UI.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-11, 10:30 PM  
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 1600
File comments: 2305
Uploads: 50
Originally posted by litesung
PS: On RealUI grid, it only shows 25 players, is there a way to make it show all 40 players? For Alterac Basin and other things that require 40 players.

just wondering, if it's not possible that's ok. This UI is the best UI, should be blizzard's standard UI.
If you type /grid and go to the Layout section, there should be drop down boxes allowing you to set the Grid size for different raid sizes.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-11, 10:45 PM  
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 1600
File comments: 2305
Uploads: 50
Quick question for mages: Does a Frost mage ever use Arcane Blast?
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-11, 11:10 PM  
odinriko
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 4
Uploads: 0
Realui

I love this ui. Completely amazing. I am curious if you could put up a screenshot that shows all the anchor positions (in specific the ones related to dxe) I feel I need timers and such in 5 mans too, so I use dbm, but the way I have the bars positioned just feels funky.

This ui is amazing. Keep up the good work.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-11, 11:17 PM  
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 1600
File comments: 2305
Uploads: 50
Re: Realui

Originally posted by odinriko
I love this ui. Completely amazing. I am curious if you could put up a screenshot that shows all the anchor positions (in specific the ones related to dxe) I feel I need timers and such in 5 mans too, so I use dbm, but the way I have the bars positioned just feels funky.

This ui is amazing. Keep up the good work.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-11, 11:26 PM  
webster259
A Cyclonian

Forum posts: 48
File comments: 21
Uploads: 0
Re: Re: Boss Energy Bar

Originally posted by Nibelheim
There's a possible (not yet proven) solution that you can try.

Perform these steps:
  1. Type: /pb
  2. Go to "Layout Editor"
  3. "Current layout" = Target
  4. Select the "Texts" tab
  5. "Current text" = Lua: Power
  6. Scroll down until you see the Code box
  7. Replace everything in the Code box with the code below
  8. Click Accept
  9. Drop down the Events dropdown box (right below the Accept button), and select UNIT_MAXPOWER and UNIT_POWER


Code:
local color
local pType, pToken, altR, altG, altB = UnitPowerType(unit)
local pCur, pMax = UnitPower(unit), UnitPowerMax(unit)

if pMax > 0 then
  if PitBull4.PowerColors[pToken] then
    color = PitBull4.PowerColors[pToken]
  else
    if (not altR) then
      color = PitBull4.PowerColors["MANA"]
    else
      color = {[1] = altR, [2] = altG, [3] = altB}
    end
  end
  
  if pToken ~= "MANA" then
    return "|cff%02x%02x%02x%s", color[1]*255, color[2]*255, color[3]*255, Short(pCur, true)
  else
    if IsMouseOver() then
      return "|cff%02x%02x%02x%s", color[1]*255, color[2]*255, color[3]*255, Short(pCur, true)
    else
      return "|cff%02x%02x%02x%s%%", color[1]*255, color[2]*255, color[3]*255, floor(Percent(pCur, pMax))
    end
  end
end
That worked out really well for Omnotron so I have high hopes for the rest of them. Thanks
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-11, 11:32 PM  
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 1600
File comments: 2305
Uploads: 50
Re: Re: Re: Boss Energy Bar

Originally posted by webster259
That worked out really well for Omnotron so I have high hopes for the rest of them. Thanks
Really? Awesome
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-11, 01:35 AM  
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 1600
File comments: 2305
Uploads: 50
0.6.6

Well, 0.6.6 is uploaded. Few minor tweaks, some new class tracking, and hopefully the Power text and Alternate Power Bar for those strange bosses are now fixed up.

The location of the Alternate Power Bar is untested and temporary. If you can post a screeny of where it's now located, or have any ideas on where to place it, post it up
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-11, 05:01 AM  
Vayash
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 12
Uploads: 0
I'll see about posting a screen shot of it tonight. Do you want any screens of how people have config'd RealUI? I know I changed things around for bear tanking
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-11, 05:10 AM  
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 1600
File comments: 2305
Uploads: 50
Originally posted by Vayash
I'll see about posting a screen shot of it tonight. Do you want any screens of how people have config'd RealUI? I know I changed things around for bear tanking
Thanks If it seems too out of place, you can pop into RealUI Options > Frame Mover > UI Frames > Alternate Power Bar and adjust it's position.

Well, not particularly looking, but I won't stop ya
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: