Minion Beta! - Help us test our new AddOn updater. Get it now!
Download
(10 MB)
Download
Updated: 10-23-14 11:27 AM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Warlords of Draenor Pre-Patch (6.0.2)
Updated:10-23-14 11:27 AM
Created:02-24-10 04:22 PM
Downloads:322,521
Favorites:977
MD5:
Categories:Minimalistic Compilations, Suites, DPS Compilations, Healer Compilations, Tank Compilations
6.0.2
RealUI 8  Updated less than 3 days ago!  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)
Version: 8.1 r6
by: Nibelheim, Gethe
All Resolutions + Classes + Roles


Version 8.1 r6
Last Updated: 23 Oct






News


New Option: Reverse UF Bars - make health/power bars act like the default UI (ie. bars empty as you lose health)
6.0 is released, and RealUI is ready!!
See the change log for a full list of what has changed.
RealUI has its own forum!




Installation / Updates

You won't need to rename any folders.
Installation is a simple 1-click install process.

New Installation / Minor (8.#) Update Procedure:
Step 1: Move your current WTF and Interface folders to a backup folder.

If you are updating, moving the WTF folder is not needed.

Step 2: Copy RealUI's Interface folder to your World of Warcraft folder.

You won't lose any of your settings when updating RealUI.
Visit the Change Log to find out what has changed.

Revision (r#) Update Procedure:
Step 1: Copy RealUI's Interface folder to your World of Warcraft folder.

Make sure to overwrite all existing files and folders.
You won't lose any of your settings when updating RealUI.
Visit the Change Log to find out which addons have been modified.



AddOns

Do Not Update:
cargBags_Nivaya
EasyMail
FreebTip
Grid2 (you may update the individual Grid2 modules, but not the Grid2 folder itself)
SharedMedia + SharedMedia_MyMedia

AddOns Included:
Aurora
BadBoy
Bartender4
Chatter
Clique
Easy Mail
FreebTip
Foglight
Grid2
KuiNameplates
Masque
MikScrollingBattleText
Raven
Skada

Optional AddOns:
BagSync - Tracks the items on your characters and displays the information in item tooltips.
Clean Icons - Thin - Enhances the appearance of WoW's in-game icons.
Deadly Boss Mods - Dungeon/Raid encounter timers and alerts.




Unit Frames





A special thanks goes out to all addon authors, users of RealUI and the WoW Interface community for all their support.
I've learned a lot from all of you, and RealUI wouldn't be possible without you.


Add RealUI to your favorites to receive notifications for the latest updates.


Version 8.1 r6
Revision Update - Update Interface folder

Modified AddOns
!Aurora_RealUI
Aurora
Grid2
nibRealUI


Changes
Added an option to make health bars colored when full.
Possible fix for ObjectivesFrame taint.
Possible fix for UnitFrames taint.
Some improvements to the Ace widget skin.




Version 8.1 r5
Revision Update - Update Interface folder

Modified AddOns
nibRealUI


Changes
Posible fix for a bug with the UI Scaler.
Increase max Shadow Orbs to 5 (from a Draenor Perk)
Fix unitframes while in a vehicle.
A units name is now visible when they are dead.




Version 8.1 r4
Revision Update - Update Interface folder

Modified AddOns
!Aurora_RealUI
cargBags_Nivaya
Grid2
nibRealUI


Changes
Fixed a bug that prevented Grid layout from applying properly
Fixed references to ObjectiveTracker. (thanks worldbringer)
Posible fix for Reagent bank sometimes not showing all of it's items.




Version 8.1 r3
Revision Update - Update Interface folder

Modified AddOns
!Aurora_RealUI
Aurora
Bartender
cargBags_Nivaya
MikScrollingBattleText
nibRealUI
Raven


Changes
Added a disable note to the CPU profiler.
Fix a bug with the UI scaler.
Fixed a bug that prevented the Objectives Frame from keeping the propper opacity.
Fixed a bug on login while loading the ObjectivesFrameAdv. module
Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the game to hang while using a Tree navigation.
(a) remove debug prints for Currency.




Version 8.1 r2
Revision Update - Update Interface folder

Modified AddOns
cargBags_Nivaya
nibRealUI


Changes
Fix a bug when reseting new items.
Fix layout when in a 20 or 30 person group.
(a) remove debug prints when sorting Reagent Bank.




Version 8.1 r1
Minor Update - Update Interface folder

General
Many "under the hood" updates for Warlords of Draenor.
DBM bar positions are now controled by RealUI. (You can go to /real -> Settings -> Addon Control to disable this.)
UI scale options are now accessable from the Blizz video options.
You can now use /cpuProfiling to see RealUI's current CPU usage.

AddOns
cargBags_Nivaya now supports the new Reagent Bank.
Add support for 20 and 30 person layouts for flex raids.

Unit Frames
Added Arena Frames (Limited testing)
Add totem bar under player frame

Modules
The Rare notifier will now only play a sound if at least 20 seconds has past.
The World Boss tracker will now only list defeated bosses.
Honor and Conquest are no longer explisitly listed in the currency tracker.
AddonListAdv enhances the new AddonList with saveable addon profiles that you can easily swap between.
The Stat Display has been update for the new stats, and will now only list relevant stats for your class. (e.g. A priest won't see Bonus Armor.)


Archived Files (4)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
8.0 r31b
9MB
Nibelheim
09-05-14 02:17 AM
8.0 r15b (5.3)
10MB
Nibelheim
08-17-13 12:57 AM
7.4 r15 b
7MB
Nibelheim
05-30-13 10:51 PM
7.3 r11
8MB
Nibelheim
02-28-13 05:08 PM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 04-27-10, 07:46 PM  
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver
 
Flarin's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 290
File comments: 151
Uploads: 1
What mod would you recommend to do gear comparison in tooltips? I notice it works when you mouse over quest reward items, but not with items in my bags.
__________________

"I will crush and destroy and...ooo...shiny..."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Flarin is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-10, 07:49 PM  
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 1547
File comments: 2310
Uploads: 50
Originally posted by Flarin
What mod would you recommend to do gear comparison in tooltips? I notice it works when you mouse over quest reward items, but not with items in my bags.
I use RatingBuster, myself.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ng_Buster.html
Nibelheim is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-10, 08:54 PM  
SCeasar
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
Ok

Dumb question maybe, but since I have version 2.0, all I would need to do is download and drop the addons in my addons folder right? I don't need to go through the whole wtf swap right? All I want to avoid is having to redo macros and/or bindings. Thank you
SCeasar is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-10, 09:01 PM  
Wasgij
A Cliff Giant
 
Wasgij's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 64
File comments: 36
Uploads: 3
Ok with the new layout how do I move the mini map down and its button so I can have titan panel back up there .. I love the New lay out btw ...
__________________
Wasgij is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-10, 09:14 PM  
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 1547
File comments: 2310
Uploads: 50
Re: Ok

Originally posted by SCeasar
Dumb question maybe, but since I have version 2.0, all I would need to do is download and drop the addons in my addons folder right? I don't need to go through the whole wtf swap right? All I want to avoid is having to redo macros and/or bindings. Thank you
You'll definitely need to delete the old WTF folder and copy in the new one. Which is why it's a major release. Most minor releases I do as patches.

However, if you want to make a backup of your macros and bindings:
  1. Before you upgrade to 0.3.0, make a backup copy of your current "WTF" folder (paste it onto your desktop for quick access).
  2. After you have finished upgrading and have logged into your character at least once, exit WoW.
  3. Go to the backup "WTF" folder you made before you upgraded to 0.3.0
  4. Once in there, go to the "Account\ACCOUNTNAME\RealmName\CharName\" folder that corresponds to your character on your realm.
  5. In there, copy the "macros-cache.txt" and "bindings-cache.wtf" files.
  6. Paste these two files into the "World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME\RealmName\CharNamer\" folder.
  7. Log back into your character, you should now have the macros and keybindings for that character the same as they were before.
Nibelheim is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-10, 09:18 PM  
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 1547
File comments: 2310
Uploads: 50
Originally posted by Wasgij
Ok with the new layout how do I move the mini map down and its button so I can have titan panel back up there .. I love the New lay out btw ...
Hmm, I'll need to make a small addon to do this for you, I'll upload it as a patch. Keep your eye out for it.
Nibelheim is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-10, 09:19 PM  
Wasgij
A Cliff Giant
 
Wasgij's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 64
File comments: 36
Uploads: 3
Quote:
Originally posted by Wasgij
Ok with the new layout how do I move the mini map down and its button so I can have titan panel back up there .. I love the New lay out btw ...
Hmm, I'll need to make a small addon to do this for you, I'll upload it as a patch. Keep your eye out for it.


Tk ... Keep up the good Work I have my whole guild using this UI now ,,,
__________________
Wasgij is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-10, 09:26 PM  
SCeasar
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
Re: Re: Ok

Originally posted by Nibelheim
You'll definitely need to delete the old WTF folder and copy in the new one. Which is why it's a major release. Most minor releases I do as patches.

However, if you want to make a backup of your macros and bindings:
  1. Before you upgrade to 0.3.0, make a backup copy of your current "WTF" folder (paste it onto your desktop for quick access).
  2. After you have finished upgrading and have logged into your character at least once, exit WoW.
  3. Go to the backup "WTF" folder you made before you upgraded to 0.3.0
  4. Once in there, go to the "Account\ACCOUNTNAME\RealmName\CharName\" folder that corresponds to your character on your realm.
  5. In there, copy the "macros-cache.txt" and "bindings-cache.wtf" files.
  6. Paste these two files into the "World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME\RealmName\CharNamer\" folder.
  7. Log back into your character, you should now have the macros and keybindings for that character the same as they were before.

Tyvm
SCeasar is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-10, 09:36 PM  
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 1547
File comments: 2310
Uploads: 50
I'll be sure to include a position option in the Minimap's Config window for 0.3.2.
Nibelheim is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-10, 11:21 PM  
meggalo
A Murloc Raider
 
meggalo's Avatar

Forum posts: 8
File comments: 45
Uploads: 0
action bars

Hi im using this ui for my rogue as im new too it will take a while for othe char's one thing i found out was the vehicle prob i just solved by using blizzards one and disabling bt.
the other problem i found was the main bar didn't change when i went in stealth mod same skills were showing
apart from that its well put together.
meggalo is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-10, 02:51 AM  
AmigoKendall
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 4
Uploads: 0
I really wish I could search through this thread for the answer, but there is no search option to look through this thread specifically.

So if this is a repost, I apologize.

I'm using your UI and I'm loving it, however, I'd like to change the mana text from percentage to absolute number. And I can't figure out the right change in the dog tag to do it. Could you help me out here?
AmigoKendall is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-10, 03:44 AM  
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 1547
File comments: 2310
Uploads: 50
Originally posted by AmigoKendall
I really wish I could search through this thread for the answer, but there is no search option to look through this thread specifically.

So if this is a repost, I apologize.

I'm using your UI and I'm loving it, however, I'd like to change the mana text from percentage to absolute number. And I can't figure out the right change in the dog tag to do it. Could you help me out here?
Hmmmm

Player > Lua:Power
Code:
if MaxPower(unit) > 0 then
  local power, max, dpower, dmax = Power(unit), MaxPower(unit), Power(unit, 0), MaxPower(unit, 0)
  local ptype, power_token = UnitPowerType(unit)
  local color = PitBull4.PowerColors[power_token or "MANA"]
  if (ptype ~= 0) and (dmax > 0) then
    local DManaColor = PitBull4.PowerColors["MANA"]
    return "|cff%02x%02x%02x%s |cff%02x%02x%02x%s", color[1]*255, color[2]*255, color[3]*255, Short(power,true), DManaColor[1]*255, DManaColor[2]*255, DManaColor[3]*255, Short(dpower,true)
  else
    return "|cff%02x%02x%02x%s", color[1]*255, color[2]*255, color[3]*255, Short(power,true)
  end
end
Target > Lua:Power
Code:
if MaxPower(unit) > 0 then
  local power, max = Power(unit), MaxPower(unit)
  local ptype, power_token = UnitPowerType(unit)
  local color = PitBull4.PowerColors[power_token or "MANA"]
  
  return "|cff%02x%02x%02x%s", color[1]*255, color[2]*255, color[3]*255, Short(power,true)
end
Nibelheim is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-10, 05:28 AM  
Yermahm
A Kobold Labourer
 
Yermahm's Avatar

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 5
Uploads: 0
Smile Just a thanks and a small question

Ok, I must say, that I have almost always made my own ui.. but after a disaster with reflux a couple months ago, I was looking for someone elses work. I have to say that this is simply the best UI I've ever used.. so clean and so functional. (obviously I added my own addons for magy goodness, and msbt, gladius, and I think thats it.) Just curious to see if you think I should upgrade to the newest version. What are the significant changes? (I did notice that my chat started spilling out a couple days ago, but that coulda been on my end and not the client itself.) just wanted to mainly give out a big THANK YOU!!!
Yermahm is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-10, 05:34 AM  
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 1547
File comments: 2310
Uploads: 50
Re: Just a thanks and a small question

Originally posted by Yermahm
Ok, I must say, that I have almost always made my own ui.. but after a disaster with reflux a couple months ago, I was looking for someone elses work. I have to say that this is simply the best UI I've ever used.. so clean and so functional. (obviously I added my own addons for magy goodness, and msbt, gladius, and I think thats it.) Just curious to see if you think I should upgrade to the newest version. What are the significant changes? (I did notice that my chat started spilling out a couple days ago, but that coulda been on my end and not the client itself.) just wanted to mainly give out a big THANK YOU!!!
If 0.2.0 is working for you, then there's no -real- need to upgrade just yet. However, take a look through the change log and see what exactly changed and whether or not it warrants an upgrade for you
Nibelheim is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-10, 07:27 AM  
Bud66
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 8
Uploads: 0
Download doesn't work

Hi,

your UI is very nice .

The Download from version 0.32 doesn't work. Can you check this, please?

Greetings

Bud
Bud66 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: