oUF ResComm is an element plug-in for oUF to coordinate resurrection in groups and raids.
It works either as a texture indicator or as a statusbar. The statusbar shows the progress of the resurrection cast on the specified unit.
The plug-in uses LibResComm-1.0 to communicate with oRA2/3, SmartRes1/2, CTRA and other LibResComm users.
- Minor fix, didn't realize ResComm_CanRes would return more than one argument (apart from the event).
- Now uses the official release from WoWAce.
- The element now shows for soulstoned people, if they are dead.
- The element is also shown if the unit has already been resurrected. It will automatically hide when the resurrect expires.
- Personal fix for libResComm to make it work for 4.0.1. (Already reported. Will hopefully be an official release soon.) -- Personal failure... rly need to open my eyes.
- Resurrections cast after the first will no longer show up before the first cast is done.
- Pushed the OnUpdate function into a local do loop (I heard it was smart).
- Corrected the use of GetStatusBarTexture() to call GetTexture() afterwards.
- Don't update frames that do not have our indicator.
- Handle the endTime variable a tad earlier.
- Bugfix: Make sure the plug-in doesn't bug out should it define the endTime variable as a string.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com