Please visit gBags for the new version, which is built upon the beta version of cargBags2.
- Modified the sizes of the icons and their borders to match each other
- Slightly modified the spacing between the frames
- The cooldown timer should no longer appear outside the icon borders
- The item count now has smaller text, and appears above the icon and border. Very large stacks counts like Hunter ammo should no longer be hidden.
- Now uses rActionButtonStyler - Dajova for button skinning
- Changed the color of the background texture to match gUI better
- Now saves the position of the bags between sessions. This is saved per character.
- Now uses gMedia:shadow() to create the shadows behind the bags
- Scaled down the bags slightly, and increased the space between items.
- Fixed the faulty bag space display when having 9 slots available
- Changed the variables for text colors, to copy gUI constants if they are present
- Created a new routine to handle the graphic space display, since patch 3.3.3 broke it
- Split gems and glyphs
- Added Anywhere shortcut to the bankframe as well
- Added automatic hiding and showing of empty bags (e.g the gem bag will disappear when empty, but reappear if you obtain a gem)
- Added bag filters for Armor and Weapons
- Added Projectiles, Recipies and Misc filters to the Trade bag
- Added a separate bag for Gems and Glyphs
- No longer separates between equipment stored in sets and otherwise.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com