|Go to Page...|
Automatically displays quest hand-ins. Any items you have that could be used for completing a quest that you are on will be shown in the interface with the amount you have. The mouse-over tooltip will also display what other items you have for the same quest, and how many you have/need.
QuestItems is designed to be small, and provide the single functionality of automatically keeping track of quest hand-ins.
When you log in, one of the icons will have an extra frame around it.
* Right-click the edge of it to display the menu.
* Left-click and drag the corner to move the interface.
The following options are available from the menu:
* Lock: Lock interface so it can't be moved
* Fade frame: Removes the control-frame. The frame reappears upon mouse-over.
* +/- Height/width: Increase/decrease the height/width of the interface by one icon
* Text size: Set bigger/smaller text
The size of the icons can be set from command-line. Type /qi for these options. "/questitems" is also available if another addon uses the "/qi" option.