|Go to Page...|
*** I've recently got a new monitor so I'm playing with higher resolution. I don't have access to my old monitor, so I will most likely discontinue the 1280x1024 version of this ui, but I will add widescreen version later. I updated the addons in last pack I uploaded here, which should work properly but let me know if it doesn't. ***
Updated for 4.0.6
- I only updated the addons since I changed my monitor, let me know if it doesn't work or if something is out of place.
Currently only supported resolution is 1280x1024. You could most likely get this to work on higher resolutions as well, but that's going to take some effort.
This UI should have most of the things you need for both pve and pvp. It has omen, recount, grid and dbm for pve and it won't cover your whole screen when attempting to do pvp.
All credits from addons goes to their authors. All addons have been downloaded either from here wowinterface.com or from curse, so you can find them easily if you need to.
As always, feel free to contribute to making this UI better. I would be glad to hear any suggestions and constructive criticism.
1. Backup your Interface and WTF folder.
2. Delete your Interface and WTF folder.
3. Replace them with my Interface and WTF folder.
4. Go to WTF folder and change the names of YOURACCOUNTNAME, Yourservername and Yourcharactername folders to your own. Note: If you have several characters, copy and rename "Yourcharactername" folder for each of them.
5. Log in the WoW and type or copy & paste /reflux switch Fraude (Case sensitive!)
6. Check "I want healthbar" box and choose a skin on DocsUi_Nameplates config. If you mess up or want different skin, type /np and click "preset" in top right corner.
If something looks out of its place, make sure you did everything right and that you're using 1280x1024 resolution with lowest possible UI scale (on default if you include my config.wtf file).
- Right click minimap to access calendar, middle click to change tracking.
- If blizzard's default raidframe appears when changing interface options or entering battleground, type /rl to remove it.
- Micromenu is hidden in top of your screen. Move your cursor over it to make it completely visible.
- You can open your bags by pressing B.
- If you get error when trying to apply new glyph, reload your ui.
- If you play priest, rogue or warlock and don't want your stance bar visible, type /bt and go profiles, switch profile to Fraude_nostance.