All users with revision 10 or under, delete it before you install a newer version
This requires a databroker addon such as Chocolate Bar or TitanPanel. Broker_H3DungeonCooldown is only available in English and was designed for enUS. If you aren't enUS, the only thing that should break is expansion sorting. Just disable expansion headers.
Broker H3 DungeonCooldowns started out as a quick "Hello World" test to start out coding Lua in WoW and eventually turned into this. It is a somewhat simple DataBroker Display that shows what dungeons you are saved to and how long until they unlock.
Please provide feedback in comments. Also provide suggestions for more features. I will update with a list of features I plan on adding when there are enough.
It is important that if you find a bug that you please a comment here, otherwise the bug will not be fixed.
Self explanatory section title is self explanatory.
Showing data on any/every character on your account (current server). (Note: Requires you to log in atleast once so the addon can register the toon's data into the database.)
*NEW* Time for dungeon deserter and random dungeon queue cooldown.
Customizing the look of your tooltip with options such as:
2 optional columns for the save's ID and the unlock's date and time (rounded to the nearest 15 minutes, based off of local time)
Enabling and disabling the display of expansion content
Enabling and disabling the icon's text.
*NEW* Adding whitespaces or expansion names between expansion content.
Toggling showing unlocked dungeons.
Changing the maximum height of the tooltip before it uses a scrollbar.
Change tooltip's text font using shared media (Default Friz Quadrata TT)
Change tooltip text sizes (Header, name, hints, text)
Change colors of:
Unlock time remaining (Gradually changes colors as the time expires. So, assuming you are on the default settings and it's a heroic, it will be red at 24 hours, orange at 18, yellow at 12, lime at 6, and green when it's a few minutes.)
Class colors (for name display)
The separators (Horizontal lines in the tooltip)
*NEW* Dungeon Finder Information Including:
The average time and average time for every role
The role(s) you are queued as in the dungeon finder.
*NEW* The time left to accept the invite and what role you are assigned in the group.
The roles for the group that have been found (also shows beside the icon, regardless of icon only)
Who has accepted the invitation (when the group has been made), even before you accept it!
*NEW* Hiding the minimap icon (if wanted)
Clicking Line Scripts:
Clicking a line to report its info to chat (Doesn't matter what type of click, as long as it isn't a shift click on a current toon's line)
Shift-Clicking a line to toggle lock extensions
Issues that are.. Known...
The chat report feature inserts the text without enabling text input, so pressing enter opens the edit box (sets it to full opacity), and clears what was in it.
I am aware of this issue but I do not have a solution at the moment. I am not very experienced in handling widgets. Before, I was using ChatFrameEditBox:Show() and ChatFrameEditBox:Insert(string), but with the new chatbox, the now "ChatFrame1EditBox" is already shown, but doesn't input text unless you hit enter. So I will have to find another way.
Just click the edit box after clicking the line then hit enter, or hit enter, click the line, then hit enter again.
Revision 016 - Bugfix (3.3.5)
- Uploaded a fix by spAnser for the random dungeon cooldown and dungeon deserter.
Revision 016 - Bugfix (3.3.5)
- Forgot for a second that some functions return nil instead of 0 sometimes. Quick fix. Only need this update if you got revision 15.
Revision 015 - FEATURES (Minor) (3.3.5)
- Added Dungeon Deserter and Random Queue Cooldown
- Fixed a minor typo. Removed brackets from dungeon invite roles, but not on the queue. They are now removed from both.
Sorry for the wait, been busy
Revision 014 - FEATURES (3.3.5)
- Removed brackets from LFD roles to preserve space
- Added whitespaces between expansions (none, whitespace, or expansion name)
- Made seperators customizable (color and height)
- Added showing time left and your role on the icon when an invite is avaliable.
- Added a teleport in and out button at the top of the tooltip (EXPERIMENTAL: Only shows if you have a role assigned)
- Added the ability to hide the minimap icon for the LFD system, since this does everything it does
Revision 013 - FEATURES (3.3.3)
- Added dungeon sorting (Expansion, then name, then difficulty)
- Made current character display at the top of the character list instead of where it is alphabetically.
- Added dungeon finder information! Shows average time for every role, average time in general, what you are queued as, what your currently forming group has so far, who accepted the invitation (even before you accept it!)
Revision 011 - MAJOR VERSION (3.3.3)
- Rerelease. Remade the entire addon because I know more about Lua now. The nil table bug is now 100% gone without using garbage collection. Delete your old version before installing this new one. It's a "new" addon (different folder name).
Revision 010 fix (3.3.3)
- Nothing important or new, just makes it appear in the addons list next to all of my other mods instead of alone.
Revision 010 - BUGFIX (3.3.3)
- Added garbage collection. No more random nil tables! :D
Revision 009 - BUGFIX (3.3.3)
- Sometimes, if you crash or disconnect, a characters data will go nil (usually the one you're on when you DC). Now, it will notify you upon login/reload that it happened and clear the toon's data, turning it into an empty table with 3 more empty tables (Vanilla, BC, WotLK) instead of getting an error that breaks the addon's tooltip display altogether by leaving it nil. TL;DR - No more table errors.
Revision 008 - BUGFIX (3.3.3)
- Formatting on the chat report had a bug with the name with some settings configured in certain ways (it was either considered nil or it was the wrong character, depended on your character selection setting).
Revision 007 - BUGFIX (3.3.3)
- The report did not have the correct character name and server. It instead reported the last saved character's name.
Revision 006 - FRIDAY-FEATURES (3.3.3)
- Added 2 new columns (optional) for ID and unlock date/time and save ID. Allows toggling expansion headers and whitespaces, setting column alignment, toggling instance extensions for your current toon, and even sending a lines data to chat! I also updated the libraries and showed how long until the addon will load on the icon (when you change options or logon), and made it update the data on rollover instead of every 20 seconds.
Revision 005 - BUGFIX (3.3.3)
- Fixed a bug for people who don't have any other addons that use LibQTip (minor spelling error in the .toc file caused it to not be included). This patch is only needed if you are experiencing a certain error regarding LibQTip in the comments.
Revision 004 - BUGFIX (3.3.3)
- Instances that are unlocked not being registered as an unlocked dungeon if you aren't on that character.
Revision 003 - FRIDAY-FEATURES (3.3.3)
- Allows the showing of date on every single character on your account that you have logged onto with the addon installed.
Revision 002 - BUGFIX (3.3.3)
- Addon's variable tables being invalid on characters that have never done a savable dungeon.
Revision 001 - Initial release (3.3.3)
- Had a bug for toons that have never been in an instance that is savable, so a new version was released less than 30 minutes later.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com