Do you run heroics when you're bored, maybe when you need some Triumph badges, even for your daily or maybe for your alts who desperately sub-par gear? Regardless of the reason why you do heroics, they are a joke. No skill, no effort, just 15 minutes of your life. You NEED nothing from them but Emblems. You finish as quick as possible and you want to leave fast so you can queue again, am I right?
LazyBoy is a small addon written for characters who run Dungeons out of bare necessity of Emblems.
It will automatically leave party, 6 seconds after you've defeated the last encounter, and automatically roll Greed or Disenchant on items.
It will also decline random dungeons invites that are 'In Progress' to protect you from joining a potentially bad group.
It will NOT wait for all party members to roll before leaving.
It DOES NOT cause you to miss out on any Emblems.
- Type [/byenow] or [/bn] to disable/enable the auto leave feature.
- Type [/lazyboy] or [/lb] to disable/enable the addon, i.e. auto leave and auto roll.
- If Auto Leave is ON, then Auto Loot is ON.
- If you ReloadUI(), LazyBoy will be ON.
- You can toggle on the fly.
Upcoming Features: Open to suggestions...
If you already have an auto roll addon that you are pleased with, download ByeNow for auto leave.