|Go to Page...|
Heyho, this is the UI I am currently using for my shadowpriest Gimmead on EU-Mal'Ganis, recently placed well in numerous encounters.
Its greatly inspired by SuppUI which sadly is no longer continued, thats why I created this UI.
It can be used for any other class anyway because there is only some customization made for my priest.
- addons updated for 4.2
- some changes to buff displaying
- resolution changed
- addons updated for 4.0.6
- some adjustments to bars
- deleted some unused fonts/backgrounds
- reflux added
- complete remake for Cataclysm
- changed gMinimap to iMinimap as it was causing bugs with windows overlapping
How to install:
1. Backup your Fonts, Interface and WTF folder and delete them from your WoW dictionary.
2. Unzip the GimmeUI_v2.rar to your WoW dictionary.
3. Rename the usual things in the WTF dictionary. Don't forget to type your account name in capital letters. This is the MOST IMPORTANT step, you have to rename 3 folders! If you haven't, the UI will be completely messed up and you'll have to reinstall it.
4. Log in and type /reflux switch GimmeUI (remember, its case-sensitive).
Vew this UI in action! (it's against 10man Cho'Gall)
Watch the video, its the best way to see how the interface works.
Don't worry, the UI normally takes ~10-12mb.
There are some hidden bars, one directly under the main bar and one above the status bar.
SBF has 2 cooldown frames at the sides of the Cooldown bar.
SBF also has a debuff frame above the target bar.
Currently no support for a totem bar. You are to install an addon yourself.
Addon List & Credits
ButtonFacade (Square Shadow)
Satrinas Buff Frames
Thanks to the authors of all those fabular addons which make UIs like this possible. (:
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.