This addon helps with the process of dispelling the threat transfer portion of Tricks of the Trade in an effort to minimize the threat issues that can come with Tricks of the Trade. Due to latency, CPU cycles and TOTT mechanics, 100% threat transfer elimination is impossible, but with this addon it can hopefully be minimized to insignificance.
/tott on - Turns the addon on
/tott off - Turns the addon off
/tott add CharacterName - Adds the entered character name to the exclusion list
/tott rem CharacterName - Removes the entered character name from the exclusion list
/tott add %t - Adds the current target to the exclusion list
/tott mode (def/auto/mt/all) - Changes the mode of TOTTler
/tott wipe - Resets the addon's list of exclusions.
/tott ison - Prints whether the addon is enabled or not.
/tott pmode - Prints the current mode
/tott print - Prints the list of character names in the exclusion list.
- Exclusion list (def/exl/list): Enter in the name of a person using the slash commands. Whenever TOTT is cast and their name is on the list, the threat transfer will go through. Otherwise the threat transfer portion is removed.
- Main Tank (mt/tank): Looks for the main tank in a 5man LFD pug, or the marked Main Tank in a raid instance. Does not work for 5mans where the tank isn't designated.
- Auto (auto/hb): Estimates if the target is a tank by comparing their health to yours. If their health is greater than the buffer, they are a tank and the threat portion should stay. Default is 40% (1.4).
- All (all): Removes the threat transfer debuff from everyone, functions the same as a blank Exclusion list.
- Uploaded the right file. Because I'm a bad programmer.
- Placed strings within a localization table
- Added "auto" mode.
- Cleaned up the code a little.
- Fixed line endings for cross OS readability