For the information and credit of this addon, please goto StatScore
This is a split of the original's addon at Version 18.104.22.168 (12/8/09).
It is a dirty fix for the hit cap.
Once your character has reached the spell or melee hit cap, the addon will stop calculating the benefit obtained from Hit Rating.
* Melee 8% Hit Cap
* Range 8% Hit Cap
* Caster 17% Hit Cap
* Hit from talent for Druid, Priest, Mage, Shaman and warlock has been taken into account.
1. DK and rogue SPELL hit from talent. Will fix them if there're people requesting it. (Don't think it is that important.)
2. Draenei racial skills
3. StatScore calculation in the comparison windows has not been updated.
* Fix the issue where non-English client doesn't calculate the Hit rating from Talent
+ Add hit calculation from talent for Druid, Priest, Mage, Shaman and Warlock
+ /statscore dump will show the Hit % from talent
+ /statscore dump will show the hit rating required from Gear.
+ Add caster's 17% hit cap 446
* Changed the calculation method
Item's hit value will be changed to 0 instead of changing Hit's Weighted Value.
This solves the problem when wearing HIT CAP gear changed to under HIT CAP, but statscore doesn't update the value.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com