Thanks and I hope u like it, and please send a feedback!
Special Thanks Goes Out To:
• Wowinterface.com for hosting my UI.
• The AddOn authors that created the mods used in this UI.
• Backup and then delete your WTF and Interface folders.
• Download the UI and extract it to your desktop.
• Drag the WTF and Interface folders into your WoW folder.
• Open the WTF folder and rename the appropriate folders with YOUR information. All 3 of these must be spelled 100% correctly. Additionally you should use your "old" account name if you have one. Meaning the all caps one you had before the battle.net conversion. If you created your account after the battle.net conversion and do not have an "old" account name, then use your battle.net account name (spelled correctly in e-mail format).
• Account Name (All Caps)
• Your Server Name (First Letter Cap and any punctuation)
• Your Character Name (First Letter Cap)
In Game Setup:
• First stop at your Character Selection Screen. Click the AddOns button and check Load out of date AddOns, then enable all of them.
• Then proceed into the game and select the QuillyUI profile for each of the listed addons: