At the moment, this version is the same as the main Vitals release.
* Fixed slash command support for the EventHorizon v1.9 r219+ module API.
* The useClassColor option in config.lua should work now.
* Now actively using EventHorizon's new module API. This version is completely incompatible with anything but the EventHorizon v1.9 beta, make sure you update accordingly.
* Using /eventhorizon or /ehz to disable EventHorizon will now disable Vitals as well. An option to change this is located in config.lua (ns.config.slashDisable). I'm honestly not sure if I got to the point of testing that, though.
* You can also toggle Vitals via "/eventhorizon vitals" (also applies to /ehz, neither is case sensitive)
* Now using the Blizzard-provided namespace rather than throwing globals everywhere.
* Weapon enchants work a little better now. They update once per second instead of once per 3 seconds, and a small delay is enforced when enchants are updated to make sure they're displaying the right information.
* config.lua has been rewritten to use the addon namespace. If you use a myconfig.lua, make sure you adjust it accordingly.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com