This addon is, as stated above, a module for the addon Faceroller which you can get here: Faceroller
The module keeps track of every ability, except for Shattering Throw, you use as a raiding Fury Warrior. The "Rotation" or rather the "Priority System" is valid for Patch 3.3.3.
The Priority goes like this:
3) Sunder Armor, if "Expose Armor" isn't active and it has less then 5 seconds left
4) Slam, if you got a Bloodsurge Proc
5) Sunder Armor, if "Expose Armor" isn't active and the debuff either has less than 10 seconds left or hasn't got 5 stacks
6) Battle Shout, if you haven't got "Blessing of Might" or "Great Blessing of Might" or if Battle Shout isn't active or has less then 15 seconds left
7) Execute, if target is below 20% and your rage is larger than 60
Furthermore the module will check if you have an Attack Power (Battle Shout, Blessing of Might or Greater Blessing of Might) buff while being outside of combat and if you haven't, or if it will run out soon, you will see the Battle Shout icon.
Your Major Cooldowns Deathwish and Recklessness are also being tracked. This happens in the form of "Corner indicators". which are disabled per default.
To activate them, you have to go to the Faceroller Configuration menu, by typing "/fr config" and under the point "Appearance", there is an option "Corner Indicators". Activate it.
After doing so, you will see an indicator in the topleft corner, which is the symbol for Deathwish and one in the topright corner which keeps track of Recklessness.
When one of the abilities is usable, the indicator will be yellow, but as you should know, you shouldn't use your Cooldowns right when they come off cooldown, but rather weave them into your rotation like slam proccs. Therefore the indicators will turn green when its the right time to use the Cooldown. If you miss the opportunity, they will turn yellow again, until the next "window".
This module, like Faceroller itself is just intended for singletarget DPS!