LivingBomber is a simple Living Bomb monitor. It creates a bar per Living Bomb on a target.
1. Raid marks are supported and shown (see the image).
2. Your current target's bar is more visible (the rest are dimmed).
3. Correctly tracks the Living Bombs spread via Impact.
4. Extremely light weight.
1. There is no ingame configuration, nor is one planned.
2. You can change the anchor's location, bar width, size, scale and growth direction (UP, DOWN) in the LivingBomber.lua file.
* When LB is spread via Impact you'll see X bars appear and then instantly disappear with only 1-3 remaining that's due to Blizzards buggy implementation of target limiting (ie. it actually applies LB to all the mobs and then removes it from some).
* There is a limitation where if a raid mark is placed/removed on a mob you already have a Living Bomb on, the bar's icon will not be changed untill the bar expires.
* It's possible to adapt this to another spell (lua knowledge is required).
* This was NOT written to track a single debuff.
* Your combat log must be working (it is in 99% of the cases unless it was disabled or it has crashed).
- TOC bump to 4.3
- CLEU compatibility with 4.2
- TOC bump to 4.2
- Minor optimizations (locals)
- CLEU compatibility with 4.1
- TOC bump to 4.1
- Implemented a better way of differentiating between a casted LB and one that was spread via Impact
- A fix for an edge case where the duration of a LB that was cast on a mouse-over would not update correctly
- Because = does not = ==
- Only start the addon when the mage's spec is fire, no reason for it to work otherwise
- Added support for refreshing
- Fixed Living Bomb spreading via Impact (you can now see how buggy blizzard implementation of 3 target limit is)
- Spell duration should now be correct in 99% of the cases
- Fixed the spellid for Living Bomb
- Now will only track bombs in combat
- Minor optmisations
- Fixed an issue with dispelled LB bars
- Using spellid now intstead of the name, as a downside lower rank Bombs will not be tracked
- Minor code rewrites/optimisations
- Fixed the Living Bomb icon not being shown the first time the game is loaded.
- First release