- Changed cacheEQsets() to only be called upon login and updated equipment sets, not every time a container is opened, and also re-uses the same table every time. This will fix the issue with severe memory increases when the bags are open.
- Removed " (beta)" from the .toc ## Title
- Added Dimensional Ripper - Everlook/Area 52, Gnomish Alarm-o-bot and Crashin' Trashin' Robot to Gizmos
- Moved the Keyring filter up where it belongs to grab "extra" keys before other categories do
- gLib 2.41
- Now uses gLib 2.4
- Fixed a font issue causing distorted money text
- Fixed an issue causing the bank's graphic space display to show a copy of the bagspace instead
- New slash command; /gbags scale x (where 2.0 >= x >= 0.5)
- New category! Gizmos; Holds a lot of Use: items that can't be equipped, nor consumed.
- Added Heroic Celestial Planetarium Key to the custom keyring table
- Added the "Recipy" category.
- Now uses the new BagBar plugin to display bag bars
- Removed the filter categories from the localization.lua file
- Commented the localization.lua file a bit better
- When you now open the Keyring, it will remain open until you close it or reload the interface
- Bankframe stacksplit bug resolved
- Added (some) German localization. Thanks Spooky!
- Now has a global searchbar accessible by clicking on the main container's space display
- Most of the issues with the Esc key and opening/closing of the bags should be resolved now
- Now uses Implementation:AtBank() to handle the bank frame
- Added events to fire off the Blizzard closing functions when the bank or main frames are hidden, this solves issues with opening after getting the bags/bank closed with the Esc key.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com