I'm no longer an active World of Warcraft player. As a result this addon won't get updated or fixed regularly.
Previous versions did simply modify the appearance/position of the existing Blizzard standart Buff/Debuff frames. This is no longer the case.
Various new options to adjust appearance and behaviour
NoLib Ace3 Addon. (means you need to have Ace3 installed in order to use this Addon)
This mod is currently designed for people with basic lua understanding. Any modifications need to be done in the config.lua file itself.
Using SecureAuraHeaders, so you can cancel buffs via rightclick!
This addon will remain as short and simple as possible.
Please note, that it's still a beta version.
There is no ingame config, but you can adjust appearance and behaviour in "config.lua" using a text editor.
Do to bugs in the Blizzard code base
The third weapon enchant ("RangedSlot") doesn't work, cause it's not implement yet in the SecureAuraHeaderTemplate
The second weapon enchant still refers to the first one. rightclicking it will cause the first weapon enchant to be canceled instead of the second one.
Sigg for posting a very helpful tutorial on SecureAuraHeader
Luzzifus for writing nivBuffs. His code served as inspiration for sBuff. You should check nivBuffs out, if you need ButtonFacade support.
Please feel free to report any bugs in the 'Comments' section.
- BUGFIX: While changing zones (enter/leave arena) UnitAura("player", ...) sometimes returns nil what caused errors when updating the remaining aura time.
- added 'debuffTextDurationUpdateFrequency', this allows you to have a different update frequency for harmful auras. (for pvp, when you need very responsive debuffs)
- rewritten from scratch using the Blizzard SecureAuraHeaderTemplate
- standalon addon (no longer simply modifies the Blizzard Aura Frames)
- all variables move to config.lua
- you can right click Buffs to remove them (even in combat)
- updated border, gloss textures
- added borderThin, glossThin textures
- added a lot of comments to the code
- Renamed a few variables.
- BUGFIX: Applaying/right-clicking TempEnchants (like Rogue poisons) no longer breaks the BuffFrame anchor.
- BUGFIX: Closing the fullscreen WorldMap with an activ GM_Ticket no longer breaks the BuffFrame anchor.