Minion Beta! - Help us test our new AddOn updater. Get it now!
Download
(7 MB)
Download
Updated: 11-20-14 09:09 PM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Warlords of Draenor Pre-Patch (6.0.3)
Warlords of Draenor Pre-Patch (6.0.2)
Siege of Orgrimmar (5.4)
Updated:11-20-14 09:09 PM
Created:05-31-10 01:50 PM
Downloads:104,308
Favorites:352
MD5:
Categories:Generic Compilations, Suites, Graphical Compilations, Class Compilations
6.0.3

Supervillain UI  Updated Today!  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)

Version: 5.2.19
by: Munglunch [More]


┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Full UI Replacement. Inspired by comic books
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO!
VISIT THE OFFICIAL SITE
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛



┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
To install: Open the downloaded zip file and drop all
containing folders into your install directory
(ie.. "C:/Program Files/World of Warcraft/").
Be sure that at least the addons "SVUI" and "SVUI_ConfigOMatic" are enabled from your character select screen.

You can access quick config options by clicking the "Henchman" icon
on the bottom right of the screen (second from the right).

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
SLASH COMMANDS
Code:
WITH PREFIX
/sv or /svui  --- SHOW CONFIG WINDOW
/sv install --- SHOW INSTALLER WINDOW
/sv move or /sv mentalo --- MOVE FRAMES
/sv kb or /sv bind --- KEY BINDING
/sv bg or /sv pvp --- SHOW/HIDE PVP STATS IN BG's
/sv reset or /sv resetui --- COMPLETE RESET OF CONFIGS

WITHOUT PREFIX
/jenkins --- 3-2-1 PULL COUNTER/ANNOUNCER
/kombat --- ???
/lolwut --- ???
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
IMPORTANT
If you already have a copy of SVUI installed
then you MUST delete any previous versions from the "~\Interface\AddOns\"
directory BEFORE installing a new one.


INCLUDED ADDON FOLDERS
SVUI -- Core addon
SVUI_ConfigOMatic -- Configuration window
SVUI_StyleOMatic -- UI and 3rd-party addons styler
SVUI_LogOMatic -- Inventory information across alts
SVUI_FightOMatic -- PvP tools plugin
SVUI_CraftOMatic -- Professions tools plugin
SVUI_ChatOMatic -- Chat history storage and the infamous "Answering Service"

IF ALL ELSE FAILS
Delete your ~\World of Warcraft\Cache folder
Inside the folder ~\World of Warcraft\WTF\[SERVER NAME]\SavedVariables: Delete any files that begin with "SVUI"
Inside each of your characters folders (~\World of Warcraft\WTF\[SERVER NAME]\[CHARACTER NAME]\SavedVariables): Delete any files that begin with "SVUI"

v5.2.19:
> Garrison button errors fixed
> Garrison styles expanded to landing page and missions page
> tooltip stretching fixed
> x-ray specs overlapping fixed
> New code to manage blizzard frames, for multi monitor users this will force default positioning towards the center of the screen for panels that would have otherwise been to the left
> New feature: ALT-Right-Clicking items in your bags (not bank) will mark them with a coin icon. Any marked items will be auto-vendored next time you visit a merchant.

v5.2.18:
> Garrison button now shows shipments and timers
> Garrison styles previously mentioned are now actually working
> /sv move (aka Mentalo) now has a "Grid" option for easier alignments
> Drew some new Minimap blips and replaced a few of the older ones

v5.2.17:
> Added config option for AFK screen (/sv->General->Misc->Fun Stuff)

v5.2.16:
> Garrison button now shows current missions on it's tooltip
> Adjusted some vanity features and added new secret ones (given enough time you WILL discover these)
> Tokens stat now has garrison resources, apexis crystals and the various "Secrets of ~" currencies as well as the three new archaeology fragments
> Adjusted a few more settings to increase performance during model animations

v5.2.12:
> Garrison loading fixed
> Garrison button hearth now using a timer to ensure it is properly set
> Added style for garrison capacitive windows (ie.. work orders)
> Fixed SVUI_Garrison taint
> Comix toggle update

v5.2.09:
> Garrison button now has flashing alerts for garrison events (very basic)
> Party pet and targets are working again
> Added minimap option to use old blip icons
> Fixed several errors tied to plugin enabling/disabling
> adjusted aggro ("!") and combat ("fist") visual elements

v5.2.08:
> Included the previously forgotten change to garrison right-click hearth (my bad yo)
> Slight tweaks to raidframe coloring and more tooltips

v5.2.07:
> fixed dock button position saving for addons
> fixed recount and omen docklet visibility issue
> adjustments for bag slot features
> added some needed tooltips on features such as merchant "Buy full stack"
> Minimap and Worldmap coords now update even in combat

v5.2.04:
> fixed dock button position saving
> fixed recount and omen docklet

v5.2.03:
> NEW(ish): Garrison map icon is now a dock icon (found in the upper left dock), right clicking this will cast the garrison hearth
> Fixed tooltip sizing on NPC healthbars
> More adjustments to bag slots on update

v5.2.01:
> Fixed mac user errors
> Removed tamable indicators from tooltips
> Restyled the garrison minimap button a bit

v5.2: MANY CHANGES!!!
-------------------------------------
Added/Redesigned
-------------------------------------
> Raid frames are now singular, meaning there will no longer be separate frames for sizes 10/15/20/25/40. In the config menu you will only see one category called "Raid".

> Docks have undergone major changes to how they are built and function.
NOTE 1: Before, docklets and dock features were created in static positions (ie... chat tabs on the left, profession tools and henchmen on the right..etc) and the dock holders were essentially just anchored placeholders with little purpose other than a starting point for child elements. Now every aspect of each docking cluster is dynamic and interchangeable.
NOTE 2: Utilizing the new dock system is restricted to internal code at this time. If you have questions please ask me and I will walk you through them.
NOTE 3: I have added an alt-click menu to each dock icon that allows you to re-order its position in it's current dock.
NOTE 4: All movement changes are now being saved and retained per character.

> Dock alerts (ie.. chat edit box and Laborer "End Mode" button) are attractive now ;)

> Micro Menu bar has been relocated to the upper left corner of the screen, mouse over it to show (can be changed in settings)

> Stats have been changed slightly
NOTE 1: The top stat bar is now anchored to the top center of the screen (was top left)
NOTE 2: The top stat bar is also NAKED by default (ie.. no stats showing/assigned). I felt like having too much on screen for new users was confusing.
NOTE 3: Backgrounds are disabled now by default (can still be changed in settings)
NOTE 4: Changed the default stat assignment for the bottom bar to improve asthetics. (Courtesy of Penguinsane)

> Installer updated. Now when making aura layout selections you will see dummy aura icons and bars to help visualize the changes.

> Slightly re-styled tooltips to make them less intrusive by removing the POW graphic from the bottom of the frame. Seemed like too much at times.

> NEW: Round style for minimaps that use the "rotateMinimap" interface option.

> REMOVED: WorldMap movement alpha settings. Blizzard has a built-in function for this now under your Interface options.

-------------------------------------
Fixes
-------------------------------------
> WorldMap issues with elements becoming unclickable are fixed
> WorldMap tooltip issues are fixed
> Bag slot coloring has been revised. Specialty bag colors will now take priority over rarity of the item.
> Garrison map icon is properly anchored now
> Auto-Quest features are working as they should
> Nameplate issues should be resolved
> In combat messages should no longer cause errors
> Auctionhouse styles revised
> Inventory coin icons are working
> Inventory quest icons/borders are working
> Added dock option to change dock button sizes
> Character stats pane issue fixed
> Raid leader tool bugs fixed (if you even noticed them)
> Skada dock issues fixed
Optional Files (1)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
Type
002
3MB
06-29-11 08:29 AM
Patch


Archived Files (8)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
5.2.18
7MB
Munglunch
11-19-14 06:41 PM
5.2.17
7MB
Munglunch
11-19-14 11:01 AM
5.2
7MB
Munglunch
11-18-14 08:01 PM
5.2
7MB
Munglunch
11-18-14 03:14 PM
5.2
7MB
Munglunch
11-18-14 01:34 PM
5.2
7MB
Munglunch
11-17-14 06:13 PM
5.1.5
7MB
Munglunch
10-27-14 09:06 AM
4.9.9999
7MB
Munglunch
10-13-14 07:10 AM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 08-29-14, 06:59 PM  
Lucrom
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 14
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Munglunch
This should NOT be happening whatsoever. There HAS to be another addon that is destroying that frame for that particular error to occur because nothing in SVUI would delete the frame entirely.

Originally Posted by Lucrom
"CompactUnitFrameProfilesRaidStylePartyFrames" (a nil value)
Nvm fixed it :P worked after reinstalling SVUI and deleting the terenas folder, I guess something went wrong, Idk how tho xD but tnx for helping me
Lucrom is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-14, 05:38 PM  
Munglunch
Premium Member
 
Munglunch's Avatar
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 16
File comments: 1436
Uploads: 8
This should NOT be happening whatsoever. There HAS to be another addon that is destroying that frame for that particular error to occur because nothing in SVUI would delete the frame entirely.

Originally Posted by Lucrom
"CompactUnitFrameProfilesRaidStylePartyFrames" (a nil value)
Last edited by Munglunch : 08-29-14 at 05:39 PM.
Munglunch is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-14, 05:36 PM  
Munglunch
Premium Member
 
Munglunch's Avatar
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 16
File comments: 1436
Uploads: 8
Just going to call myself out for a second...

Originally Posted by BloodEagle
What we communicate is as important as How we communicate.
Originally Posted by Munglunch
GOD DAMNED ASCII CHARACTERS!!!!!
Munglunch is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-14, 05:34 PM  
BloodEagle
A Theradrim Guardian

Forum posts: 66
File comments: 30
Uploads: 7
Ah, I did not know they were as bad as that. Here is hoping that someone comes through for you with a fix. I may do some searching myself come Monday to see if I can give you a leg up.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Originally Posted by Munglunch
Those GOD DAMNED ASCII CHARACTERS!!!!! They are the bane of my existence. There are virtually no fonts that are styled the way I needed that also support full character sets. If anyone out there knows their way around editing font packages, let me know and I will see what we can do to upgrade the SVUI fonts.

Originally Posted by BloodEagle
Hey Munglunch,

I encountered a small issue I was hoping you would be able to address.

One of my characters is named ▀loodshot, with the first letter being the ascii character Alt 225

In all of the fonts SVUI has, character sheet, in game unit frame, name above Hunter pet's head, it shows up as Ssloodshot

Is there anyway you can add to the fonts to show the ascii character correctly as a ▀?

Thanks ahead of time!
__________________
BloodEagle
Leader of the Crimson Wing
www.CrimsonWing.org

What we communicate is as important as How we communicate.
BloodEagle is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-14, 05:02 PM  
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder
 
littlebuddha79's Avatar
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 377
File comments: 24
Uploads: 4
Okay...very confused now. Since I hadn't tried just loading a single, solitary addon up to this point, I downloaded a random one (CollectMe was the one I chose at random) and loaded it on top of Supervillain UI. I then disabled everything except CollectMe and logged in...I actually made it into the game for a split second before getting disconnected.

I then repeated my previous steps of deleting cache, fonts, interface, and WTF...I then restarted WoW to recreate the missing folders & files and logged in (with NO addons) with no problem. Next I logged out and installed only CollectMe, loaded up the game and logged in with no problems.

Since that worked, I decided to re-download the latest version of SVUI & install it. Then I tried logging in with both SVUI & CollectMe loaded....This time, it worked!!!

I have no idea how or why, but loading up the game with one addon, then installing SVUI seemed to jump start it into working for me.....like I said, I'm confused....but happy.

I hope this helps.

Originally Posted by littlebuddha79
I'm currently dealing with this same issue. I have a fresh install of the game (I'm just coming back to WoW after a long absence) and I've tried, since my original installation of this suite, to delete the "cache", "fonts", "interface", and "WTF" folders, then retry with a fresh copy of the most recent version of Supervillain UI...same result.

I can get the game to load with all addons disabled, but as soon as I enable SVUI I get disconnected when trying to enter the world...any world. I've tried multiple servers & multiple characters, including brand new characters on never-before played on servers. I either get a disconnected error, or (occasionally) a cannot find character error.

Also (just for testing reasons), I've downloaded a different addon suite (LUIv3) to see if the same thing would happen....It does on brand new lvl 1 toons, but not on an old lvl 86...I got that one to load with LUIv3 running, but not on a brand new toon. I'm not sure if this helps, or makes the issue more confusion, but that's what I'm currently dealing with & troubleshooting.

I'll report back if I tinker with things & get it working, but any advice in the meantime would be awesome.
Originally Posted by Daigan
I had this issue once. Ended up having to wipe out my WTF folder. Also are you using a current version of the ui?

Originally Posted by Cromax
Originally Posted by Stormblade
Originally Posted by Munglunch
Can you log in if you disable all except for JUST the main "SVUI" addon?

For example, you would disable all of these:

SVUI_ConfigOMatic
SVUI_StyleOMatic
SVUI_LogOMatic
SVUI_ArtOfWar
SVUI_Laborer
SVUI_AnsweringService

Also... Do you remember the last version of SVUI you WERE able to log in with?

Originally Posted by Stormblade
ok tried option 1 first and it didnt work , when i try to go into game the bar on loading screen gets to bout 80 to 90 % i lose connection , then i tried option 1 with 2 , same thing happened , as soon as i disable it , it loads

i did put addon control panel back in now after i load the game with only ACP on i can enable the ui ingame and reload and it comes up , but if the ui is enabled whe loading from character selection screen it loses connection
ok just tried that and same thing lost connection when loading bar was round 90% , not certain but i think it was 4.07.x wanna say before the artofwar and other parts was added
did you try deleting folders inside interface folder everything except addons and icons and svui folders inside addons and fonts in wow folder.. and install again?
littlebuddha79 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-14, 04:56 PM  
Lucrom
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 14
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Lucrom
Originally Posted by Munglunch
Download the addon BugSack and enable it. then load your game and look for any errors, copy and paste them here.

Originally Posted by Lucrom
I have had them all off and SV UI + Recount on but it still happend, Chat was default look and recount was not "conecting" with the dock (Both not blending in with UI) http://imgur.com/SLTAidm
4x SVUI_StyleOMatic-4.083\addons\system.lua:939: attempt to index global "CompactUnitFrameProfilesRaidStylePartyFrames" (a nil value)
SVUI_StyleOMatic-4.083\addons\system.lua:939: in function "fn"
SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic-4.083.lua:240: in function "StyleInit"
SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic-4.083.lua:371: in function <SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:369>

Locals:
self = <table> {
BANKFRAME_OPENED = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:182
EventListeners = <table> {
}
PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:182
ApplyTextureStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:124
___name = "SVStyle"
SaveCustomStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:171
ApplyTabStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:250
ApplyRotateStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:145
RefreshAddonStyles = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:209
IsAddonReady = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:126
ApplyDropdownStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:329
ApplyLinkButtonStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:354
AddonMessage = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:103
ApplyButtonStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:112
OptionsCache = <table> {
}
Docklet_alDamageMeter = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\addons\thirdparty\alDamageMeter.lua:53
AUCTION_HOUSE_SHOW = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:182
CustomQueue = <table> {
}
Docklet_Recount = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\addons\thirdparty\Recount.lua:125
SaveAddonStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:138
Docklet_Omen = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\addons\thirdparty\Omen.lua:74
ADDON_LOADED = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:182
ApplyAlertStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:417
SaveBlizzardStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:160
ApplyTooltipStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:402
ApplyPaginationStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:284
AddOnEvents = <table> {
}
LoadAlert = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:108
ChangeDBVar = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\SVUI.lua:260
SafeEventRemoval = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:193
ApplyScrollbarStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:190
ApplyUnderlayStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:105
ApplyCloseButtonStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:133
Docklet_Skada = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\addons\thirdparty\Skada.lua:145
StyleInit = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:221
ApplyScrollStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:149
ApplyFrameStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:98
ApplyEditBoxStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:117
MAIL_SHOW = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:182
StyleOnDemand = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:247
__owner = <table> {
}
UnregisterEvent = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\SVUI.lua:300
DefineEventFunction = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:175
CombatLocked = false
RegisterEvent = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\SVUI.lua:284
initialized = false
AddOnQueue = <table> {
}
AppendAddonOption = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:259
Debugging = false
StyledAddons = <table> {
}
Style = <function> defin
4x SVUI-4.083\packages\unit\SVUnit.lua:1285: attempt to index global "CompactRaidFrameManager" (a nil value)
SVUI-4.083\packages\unit\SVUnit.lua:1285: in function "KillBlizzardRaidFrames"
SVUI-4.083\packages\unit\SVUnit.lua:1350: in function "Load"
SVUI\SVUI-4.083.lua:450: in function "LoadPackages"
SVUI-4.083\system\system.lua:772: in function "Launch"
SVUI-4.083\system\system.lua:825: in function <SVUI\system\system.lua:816>

Locals:
self = <table> {
RefreshUnitFrames = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\SVUnit.lua:330
PostChannelUpdate = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\castbar.lua:736
RaidRoleUpdate = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\misc.lua:241
CreatePortrait = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\essentials.lua:608
CreateAuraBarHeader = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\auras.lua:484
CreateRoleIcon = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\misc.lua:203
RestrictElement = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\SVUnit.lua:238
___eventframe = <unnamed> {
}
PLAYER_REGEN_DISABLED = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\SVUnit.lua:1294
PostCastNotInterruptible = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\castbar.lua:748
ReLoad = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\SVUnit.lua:1333
SetEnemyFrames = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\frames.lua:1042
SwapElement = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\SVUnit.lua:1174
Headers = <table> {
}
RestrictChildren = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\SVUnit.lua:271
SmartAuraDisplay = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\auras.lua:501
ChangeDBVar = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\SVUI.lua:260
SetActionPanel = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\essentials.lua:320
CreateBuffs = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\auras.lua:443
CreateAfflicted = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\misc.lua:82
CreateAltPowerBar = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\essentials.lua:566
CreateFriendshipBar = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\misc.lua:150
CreateHealPrediction = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\misc.lua:547
initialized = false
CreateGPS = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\misc.lua:268
RegisterEvent = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\SVUI.lua:284
CreateDebuffs = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\auras.lua:458
PostCastStart = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\castbar.lua:714
CreateDruidCombobar = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\resources\druid.lua:351
CreateHealthBar = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\essentials.lua:470
CreateCombatIndicator = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\misc.lua:319
RefreshUnitColors = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\SVUnit.lua:287
CreatePowerBar = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\essentials.lua:550
ConstructGroupHeader = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\frames.lua:1855
CreateResurectionIcon = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\misc.lua:101
UpdateGroupAuraWatch = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\auras.lua:727
PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\SVUnit.lua:1321
CreateXRay_Closer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\misc.lua:425
Roster = <table> {
}
___name = "SVUnit"
AllowChildren = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\SVUnit.lua:259
FrameForge = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\SVUnit.lua:1258
CreateAuraWatch = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\elements\auras.lua:473
ResetUnitOptions = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\SVUnit.lua:282
Units = <table> {
}
RefreshUnitLayout = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\SVUnit.lua:444
AllowElement = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\packages\unit\SVUnit.lua:218
RefreshAllUnitMedia = <functio
Lucrom is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-14, 04:55 PM  
Lucrom
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 14
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Munglunch
Download the addon BugSack and enable it. then load your game and look for any errors, copy and paste them here.

Originally Posted by Lucrom
I have had them all off and SV UI + Recount on but it still happend, Chat was default look and recount was not "conecting" with the dock (Both not blending in with UI) http://imgur.com/SLTAidm
4x SVUI_StyleOMatic-4.083\addons\system.lua:939: attempt to index global "CompactUnitFrameProfilesRaidStylePartyFrames" (a nil value)
SVUI_StyleOMatic-4.083\addons\system.lua:939: in function "fn"
SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic-4.083.lua:240: in function "StyleInit"
SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic-4.083.lua:371: in function <SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:369>

Locals:
self = <table> {
BANKFRAME_OPENED = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:182
EventListeners = <table> {
}
PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:182
ApplyTextureStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:124
___name = "SVStyle"
SaveCustomStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:171
ApplyTabStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:250
ApplyRotateStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:145
RefreshAddonStyles = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:209
IsAddonReady = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:126
ApplyDropdownStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:329
ApplyLinkButtonStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:354
AddonMessage = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:103
ApplyButtonStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:112
OptionsCache = <table> {
}
Docklet_alDamageMeter = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\addons\thirdparty\alDamageMeter.lua:53
AUCTION_HOUSE_SHOW = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:182
CustomQueue = <table> {
}
Docklet_Recount = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\addons\thirdparty\Recount.lua:125
SaveAddonStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:138
Docklet_Omen = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\addons\thirdparty\Omen.lua:74
ADDON_LOADED = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:182
ApplyAlertStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:417
SaveBlizzardStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:160
ApplyTooltipStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:402
ApplyPaginationStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:284
AddOnEvents = <table> {
}
LoadAlert = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:108
ChangeDBVar = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\SVUI.lua:260
SafeEventRemoval = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:193
ApplyScrollbarStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:190
ApplyUnderlayStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:105
ApplyCloseButtonStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:133
Docklet_Skada = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\addons\thirdparty\Skada.lua:145
StyleInit = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:221
ApplyScrollStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:149
ApplyFrameStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:98
ApplyEditBoxStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\common\methods.lua:117
MAIL_SHOW = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:182
StyleOnDemand = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:247
__owner = <table> {
}
UnregisterEvent = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\SVUI.lua:300
DefineEventFunction = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:175
CombatLocked = false
RegisterEvent = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI\SVUI.lua:284
initialized = false
AddOnQueue = <table> {
}
AppendAddonOption = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\SVUI_StyleOMatic\SVUI_StyleOMatic.lua:259
Debugging = false
StyledAddons = <table> {
}
Style = <function> defin
Lucrom is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-14, 04:44 PM  
Munglunch
Premium Member
 
Munglunch's Avatar
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 16
File comments: 1436
Uploads: 8
Download the addon BugSack and enable it. then load your game and look for any errors, copy and paste them here.

Originally Posted by Lucrom
I have had them all off and SV UI + Recount on but it still happend, Chat was default look and recount was not "conecting" with the dock (Both not blending in with UI) http://imgur.com/SLTAidm
Munglunch is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-14, 04:36 PM  
Lucrom
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 14
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Munglunch
LOL I'm just messin with you

But seriously, I can't really help with issues when you have that many random components from other UI's running together.

Originally Posted by Lucrom
Originally Posted by Munglunch
My GOD!!! What am I looking at?!?!

Originally Posted by Lucrom
You are looking at the one that is not bugged, It only happends on Terenas EU but I don't know how to fix it, I use the same addons with both chars. Other then that I like your addon (Idc what you say about my interface xD)
I have had them all off and SV UI + Recount on but it still happend, Chat was default look and recount was not "conecting" with the dock (Both not blending in with UI) http://imgur.com/SLTAidm
Lucrom is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-14, 04:26 PM  
Munglunch
Premium Member
 
Munglunch's Avatar
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 16
File comments: 1436
Uploads: 8
LOL I'm just messin with you

But seriously, I can't really help with issues when you have that many random components from other UI's running together.

Originally Posted by Lucrom
Originally Posted by Munglunch
My GOD!!! What am I looking at?!?!

Originally Posted by Lucrom
You are looking at the one that is not bugged, It only happends on Terenas EU but I don't know how to fix it, I use the same addons with both chars. Other then that I like your addon (Idc what you say about my interface xD)
Last edited by Munglunch : 08-29-14 at 04:27 PM.
Munglunch is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-14, 04:20 PM  
Lucrom
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 14
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Munglunch
My GOD!!! What am I looking at?!?!

Originally Posted by Lucrom
You are looking at the one that is not bugged, It only happends on Terenas EU but I don't know how to fix it, I use the same addons with both chars. Other then that I like your addon (Idc what you say about my interface xD)
Lucrom is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-14, 04:20 PM  
Munglunch
Premium Member
 
Munglunch's Avatar
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 16
File comments: 1436
Uploads: 8
Those GOD DAMNED ASCII CHARACTERS!!!!! They are the bane of my existence. There are virtually no fonts that are styled the way I needed that also support full character sets. If anyone out there knows their way around editing font packages, let me know and I will see what we can do to upgrade the SVUI fonts.

Originally Posted by BloodEagle
Hey Munglunch,

I encountered a small issue I was hoping you would be able to address.

One of my characters is named ▀loodshot, with the first letter being the ascii character Alt 225

In all of the fonts SVUI has, character sheet, in game unit frame, name above Hunter pet's head, it shows up as Ssloodshot

Is there anyway you can add to the fonts to show the ascii character correctly as a ▀?

Thanks ahead of time!
Munglunch is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-14, 04:13 PM  
Munglunch
Premium Member
 
Munglunch's Avatar
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 16
File comments: 1436
Uploads: 8
My GOD!!! What am I looking at?!?!

Originally Posted by Lucrom
Munglunch is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-14, 04:05 PM  
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder
 
littlebuddha79's Avatar
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 377
File comments: 24
Uploads: 4
I'm currently dealing with this same issue. I have a fresh install of the game (I'm just coming back to WoW after a long absence) and I've tried, since my original installation of this suite, to delete the "cache", "fonts", "interface", and "WTF" folders, then retry with a fresh copy of the most recent version of Supervillain UI...same result.

I can get the game to load with all addons disabled, but as soon as I enable SVUI I get disconnected when trying to enter the world...any world. I've tried multiple servers & multiple characters, including brand new characters on never-before played on servers. I either get a disconnected error, or (occasionally) a cannot find character error.

Also (just for testing reasons), I've downloaded a different addon suite (LUIv3) to see if the same thing would happen....It does on brand new lvl 1 toons, but not on an old lvl 86...I got that one to load with LUIv3 running, but not on a brand new toon. I'm not sure if this helps, or makes the issue more confusion, but that's what I'm currently dealing with & troubleshooting.

I'll report back if I tinker with things & get it working, but any advice in the meantime would be awesome.
Originally Posted by Daigan
I had this issue once. Ended up having to wipe out my WTF folder. Also are you using a current version of the ui?

Originally Posted by Cromax
Originally Posted by Stormblade
Originally Posted by Munglunch
Can you log in if you disable all except for JUST the main "SVUI" addon?

For example, you would disable all of these:

SVUI_ConfigOMatic
SVUI_StyleOMatic
SVUI_LogOMatic
SVUI_ArtOfWar
SVUI_Laborer
SVUI_AnsweringService

Also... Do you remember the last version of SVUI you WERE able to log in with?

Originally Posted by Stormblade
ok tried option 1 first and it didnt work , when i try to go into game the bar on loading screen gets to bout 80 to 90 % i lose connection , then i tried option 1 with 2 , same thing happened , as soon as i disable it , it loads

i did put addon control panel back in now after i load the game with only ACP on i can enable the ui ingame and reload and it comes up , but if the ui is enabled whe loading from character selection screen it loses connection
ok just tried that and same thing lost connection when loading bar was round 90% , not certain but i think it was 4.07.x wanna say before the artofwar and other parts was added
did you try deleting folders inside interface folder everything except addons and icons and svui folders inside addons and fonts in wow folder.. and install again?
littlebuddha79 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-14, 04:01 PM  
BloodEagle
A Theradrim Guardian

Forum posts: 66
File comments: 30
Uploads: 7
Hey Munglunch,

I encountered a small issue I was hoping you would be able to address.

One of my characters is named ▀loodshot, with the first letter being the ascii character Alt 225

In all of the fonts SVUI has, character sheet, in game unit frame, name above Hunter pet's head, it shows up as Ssloodshot

Is there anyway you can add to the fonts to show the ascii character correctly as a ▀?

Thanks ahead of time!
__________________
BloodEagle
Leader of the Crimson Wing
www.CrimsonWing.org

What we communicate is as important as How we communicate.
BloodEagle is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump:

Support AddOn Development!

You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.