IMPORTANT NOTE: Since AMS (the app I use to create WoWL+ and my other tools) is no longer available for free I need to get the full version to continue development. If you like WoWL+ or my other tools you can help me with a small donation via Pledgie. Every Donation is very much appreciated!
WoW Manager contains several tools and information for World of Warcraft players in one place. It could be seen as an extended version of the Blizzard Launcher. It is still in development and will include the following features:
- RSS Newsfeed Reader (News and Armory Calendars)
- Bookmarks (Links to important and useful websites)
- Characters, Guild and Friend-Manager
- Realm Status Monitor (automatically monitors realms of your Chars, Guilds and Friends)
- Classinfo (Hints to improve your Chars)
- Screenshot Manager (convert, resize, upload... your Screenshots)
- Addon Compilation Creator (create Addon compilations for your Guild or Friends)
- Backup Tool (save your WoW and Addon Settings)
INSTALLATION: Extract the file and put the folder where you like. Then run "WoW Manager.exe".
This is an extremely early preview version to test some basic operations and if the runtime engine runs well on all Windows versions (XP, Vista, 7).
Please report any bugs or error messages you find. You can use the buttons at the bottom of the application window. Thank you very much!
Working Features so far:
- Launch WoW or the Launcher
- Clear Creaturecache.wdb (used by addons to find rare mobs via cachescan)
- Post messages on Twitter (Tweet it! - basic implementation)
- Open facbook.com
Advanced Feature: Command Line Arguments
You can use "quicklaunch" to launch WoW or the Launcher (can be changed in the Settings screen) immediately after launching WoW Manager. If enabled the CreatureCache.wdb will be deleted before launching WoW.
Example for a new Shortcut:
"C:\Program Files\WoW Manager 2\WoW Manager.exe" quicklaunch
Legend: + Added - Removed * Fixed/Changed
* Finished Backup Manager (open Backups Folder, Notification if Backup was successful, Restore Backups, improved Progress Info)
+ Added Buttons to create Shortcuts on Desktop, Quicklaunch Bar and Autorun folder to Settings
+ Locked all Buttons under certain circumstances (for example when creating a Backup)
* Menu on top is working now (Icons are still corrupted but will be fixed soon™)
* Revamped About Screen (replaced Facebook Like-Button because it did not work well)
+ Added Facebook Like-Button to About Screen
+ Added ReadMe.txt and Changelog to About Screen
+ Added Backup Manager (Restore Backups not finished)
+ Added Cancel button above Progress bar (lower right)
+ Added Update Check on Startup (enabled via Settings)
* Changed WoW Manager 2 archive format from .rar to .zip
v0.0.2.1 - Initial Release
First public Alpha Preview to test core features of new Runtime-Engine
+ Launch WoW or the Launcher
+ Clear Creaturecache.wdb (used by addons to find rare mobs via cachescan)
+ Post messages on Twitter (Tweet it! - basic implementation)
+ Open facbook.com
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com