Minion Beta! - Help us test our new AddOn updater. Get it now!
Download
(81 Kb)
Download
Updated: 09-11-13 08:03 AM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Siege of Orgrimmar (5.4)
Updated:09-11-13 08:03 AM
Created:06-28-10 04:06 PM
Downloads:31,234
Favorites:94
MD5:
whoa UnitFrames  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)
Version: 5.4
by: whoarrior [More]
This addon was inspired by SnowfallUnit from Dayn, but it should stay closer to the original Blizzard UI style.
  • modified Blizzard unitframe graphics with fat bars for player-, target- and focusframe
  • uses the normal blizzard configuration
    » interface » game » status text : player, target and display percentages
    » interface » game » unitframes : larger focus frame
  • no gui, configuration in file config.lua (class specific configuration possible)
  • you can use the standard Blizzard status text or whoaUF custom status text with
    - optional health- and manapoints with 1000 separators
    - optional simple health (rounded health- and manapoints)
    - you can see the percentage and the actual health-/manapoints together, or just the actual health-/manapoints
    - optional percentage @manabars
  • threatindicator moved from the target- to the playerframe
  • no charactername visible at the playerframe
  • healthbar classcolored for players and green-yellow-red-grey for npc's
  • you can change the size of buffs/debuffs (target)
  • scalability (version 5.2.1)
  • ooc transparency (version 5.2.1) Now off by default!
  • showMaxHealth (version 5.2.2)

NEW config options
  • petFrameOnTop
  • hitIndicators
  • showToTName

HINTS:
  1. You want NO status text at all:
    - disable status text in Blizzard config: » interface » game » status text : player, target
  2. You want the standard Blizzard status text:
    - disable customStatusText in config.lua: customStatusText = false
    - enable status text in Blizzard config: » interface » game » status text : player, target, display percentages
  3. You want the whoaUF custom status text
    - enable customStatusText in config.lua: customStatusText = true
    - enable status text in Blizzard config: » interface » game » status text : player, target, display percentages
  4. You want percentages@manabars
    - same as point 3
    - enable autoManaPercent in config.lua: autoManaPercent = true

(:

P.S. Thanks to Dayn, Evl, Thek, Zork and so on for their great addons.

Code:
FOLDER STRUCTURE

[folder] World of Warcraft

         [folder] Interface

                  [folder] AddOns
         
                           [folder] whoaUnitFrames
                  
                                    [file] config.lua
                                    [file] whoaUnitFrames.lua
                                    [file] whoaUnitFrames.toc

                  [folder] CharacterFrame

                           [file] UI-Player-Portrait.blp
                           [file] UI-Player-Status.blp

                  [folder] TargetingFrame

                           [file] UI-PartyFrame.blp
                           [file] UI-TargetingFrame-Elite.blp
                           [file] UI-TargetingFrame-Minus-Flash.blp
                           [file] UI-TargetingFrame-Minus.blp
                           [file] UI-TargetingFrame-org.blp
                           [file] UI-TargetingFrame-PlusMob.blp
                           [file] UI-TargetingFrame-Rare-Elite.blp
                           [file] UI-TargetingFrame-Rare.blp
                           [file] UI-TargetingFrame-RareMob.blp
                           [file] UI-TargetingFrame.blp
                           [file] UI-TargetofTargetFrame.blp
Version 5.4 (3 new options in config.lua)
added...
  • petFrameOnTop
  • hitIndicators
  • showToTName
fixed...
  • ooc transparency off by default
Version 5.2.3
fixed...
  • bugfix for v5.2.2
Version 5.2.2 (1 new options in config.lua)
added...
  • showMaxHealth
fixed...
  • a problem when using the original Blizzard status text
Version 5.2.1 (2 new options in config.lua)
added...
  • scalability
  • ooc transparency
Version 5.2 (no changes in config.lua)
fixed...
  • adapted percentage text for the 5.2 changes
Version 5.1.1 (no changes in config.lua)
fixed...
  • the transparent background behind the healthbar for target and focus
Version 5.1 (no changes in config.lua)
fixed...
  • the transparent background behind the healthbar for target and focus
added...
  • the StatusBar graphic from Rufio UI
Version 5.0.4
fixed...
  • 2 new graphics (MoP changes)
  • minimal changed party und ToT graphic
  • the debuff positioning when selected option "buffs on top" @target
Version 4.3.1
fixed...
  • the offline text was not displayed
  • the option "buffs on top" @target
Version 4.3 (version number harmonized with game version number)
fixed...
  • performance problems
added...
  • optional percentage for manabars
  • optional use the Blizzard status text
  • class specific configuration possible
Version 1.1
removed...
  • free positioning of player- and targetframe, to fix problems with other addons (you can use any addon which repositions the standard blizzard frames)
added...
  • percentage for the focusframe
  • an option in the config.lua to activate/deactivate thousand separators
  • simple health starts now from 200.000 (if you want to change that value go to whoaUnitFrames.lua line 276)
Version 1.0.5
added...
  • optional simple health (rounded health- and manapoints) => activation in config.lua
Version 1.0.4
added...
  • change the size of buffs/debuffs => editable in config.lua
  • actualization of your target when it get tapped by another player
Version 1.0.3
added...
  • activation/deactivation of classcoloring => editable in config.lua
Version 1.0.2
added...
  • 1000 separator of your choice => editable in config.lua
  • Dead - Ghost - Offline texts => editable in config.lua
Version 1.0.1
fixed...
  • small bars in fat bar graphic if you're in a spike @lord marrowgar
  • playerhealthbarcolor stays green (it should switch to the players classcolor) if you come out of a vehicle as long as you're in combat @gunship battle
  • fixed the position of DK Runes
added...
  • percentage and healthpoints on different frames, for a "better" positioning
Optional Files (0)


Archived Files (15)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
5.2.3
81kB
whoarrior
03-20-13 11:54 AM
5.2.1
80kB
whoarrior
03-15-13 10:37 AM
5.2
80kB
whoarrior
03-12-13 02:22 AM
5.1.1
79kB
whoarrior
12-06-12 05:22 PM
5.1
78kB
whoarrior
12-04-12 05:56 PM
5.0.4
76kB
whoarrior
10-22-12 11:51 AM
4.3.1
61kB
whoarrior
02-19-12 05:46 PM
4.3
60kB
whoarrior
12-23-11 06:54 PM
1.1
60kB
whoarrior
02-08-11 12:26 PM
1.0.5
61kB
whoarrior
10-18-10 03:51 PM
1.0.4
62kB
whoarrior
07-12-10 06:12 AM
1.0.3
61kB
whoarrior
07-03-10 12:30 PM
1.0.2
61kB
whoarrior
07-03-10 04:32 AM
1.0.1
61kB
whoarrior
06-30-10 06:30 PM
1.0
60kB
whoarrior
06-28-10 04:06 PM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 09-15-10, 11:05 AM  
blizzart
A Murloc Raider
 
blizzart's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 110
Uploads: 9
Why I can move all frames with moveanything, but not the character frame?
__________________
Kryptik @ Die Arguswacht
blizzart is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-10, 01:17 AM  
whoarrior
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
 
whoarrior's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 14
File comments: 84
Uploads: 2
Originally posted by blizzart
Why I can move all frames with moveanything, but not the character frame?
Because the PlayerFrame is mapped to another frame.
You can change the x-y-coordinates for Player- and TargetFrame in the config.lua, safe that file, then type ingame /rl and watch the result.
whoarrior is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-10, 12:02 PM  
ApatiaMax
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 7
File comments: 10
Uploads: 4
Originally posted by whoarrior
Because the PlayerFrame is mapped to another frame.
You can change the x-y-coordinates for Player- and TargetFrame in the config.lua, safe that file, then type ingame /rl and watch the result.
ok but MoveAnyThing would help alot c'ause my Target is scaled too
so i wonder also how to scale whoaPlayerFrame too ?
ApatiaMax is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-10, 07:26 AM  
stupidmourne
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 8
Uploads: 0
Hey :>,

ich hab auf einem deiner Screens gesehen, dass du in einer deutschen Gilde bist, also kann ich mir ja den Englisch-Kram sparen und meine Fragen so stellen :P.

Welches BarAddon benutzt du auf folgenedem Screen? http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw42141.jpg

Und ist es damit möglich, mehrere Leisten ein- und auszublenden, um viele Hotkeys zu managen?

Vielen Dank im Voraus,

Stupid
stupidmourne is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-10, 10:25 AM  
whoarrior
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
 
whoarrior's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 14
File comments: 84
Uploads: 2
Originally posted by stupidmourne
Hey :>,

ich hab auf einem deiner Screens gesehen, dass du in einer deutschen Gilde bist, also kann ich mir ja den Englisch-Kram sparen und meine Fragen so stellen :P.

Welches BarAddon benutzt du auf folgenedem Screen? http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw42141.jpg

Und ist es damit möglich, mehrere Leisten ein- und auszublenden, um viele Hotkeys zu managen?

Vielen Dank im Voraus,

Stupid
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ardTweaks.html

Sind quasi die Standardleisten nur in einer anderen Optik, mir hat's immer ausgereicht. Ein- und ausblenden erfolgt über das Blizzard Standard UI.

(:
whoarrior is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-10, 10:43 AM  
whoarrior
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
 
whoarrior's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 14
File comments: 84
Uploads: 2
Originally posted by ApatiaMax
ok but MoveAnyThing would help alot c'ause my Target is scaled too
so i wonder also how to scale whoaPlayerFrame too ?
Open the file whoaUnitFrames.lua in your texteditor and go to line 111 and add whoaPlayerFrame:SetScale(1.333)

Code:
109 whoaPlayerFrame:SetParent(PlayerFrame)
110 whoaPlayerFrame:SetPoint("CENTER", fplayer, config.positions[1].a, config.positions[1].x, config.positions[1].y)
111 whoaPlayerFrame:SetScale(1.333)
112 -- thx@Dayn!
Changing the red number scales whoaPlayerFrame.

1.0 -> normal size
1.2 -> +20%
1.333 -> +33.3%
and so on...

(:
whoarrior is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-10, 11:37 AM  
stupidmourne
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 8
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by whoarrior
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ardTweaks.html

Sind quasi die Standardleisten nur in einer anderen Optik, mir hat's immer ausgereicht. Ein- und ausblenden erfolgt über das Blizzard Standard UI.

(:

Vielen Dank :P, wenn ich das Addon installiere und WoW starte, sehen die Leisten bei mir grauenhaft aus ._.

Kannst du mir deine .LUA oder wie auch immer du das abgespeichert hast hochladen oder sowas :x?

Vielen Dank im Voraus,

Stupid
stupidmourne is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-10, 12:21 PM  
whoarrior
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
 
whoarrior's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 14
File comments: 84
Uploads: 2
Originally posted by stupidmourne
Vielen Dank :P, wenn ich das Addon installiere und WoW starte, sehen die Leisten bei mir grauenhaft aus ._.

Kannst du mir deine .LUA oder wie auch immer du das abgespeichert hast hochladen oder sowas :x?

Vielen Dank im Voraus,

Stupid
Hab dir 'ne PM dazu geschickt.

(:
whoarrior is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-10, 01:14 AM  
Euthanyze
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 17
Uploads: 6
Moving the frames

I can't seem to move the frames from the config.lua

MoveAnything can move them all it seems, except the player frame?
Euthanyze is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-10, 01:52 AM  
whoarrior
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
 
whoarrior's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 14
File comments: 84
Uploads: 2
Re: Moving the frames

Originally posted by Euthanyze
I can't seem to move the frames from the config.lua

MoveAnything can move them all it seems, except the player frame?
Read the older comments, i won't answer questions twice. :P

(:
whoarrior is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-10, 07:33 PM  
Euthanyze
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 17
Uploads: 6
Re: Re: Moving the frames

Originally posted by whoarrior
Read the older comments, i won't answer questions twice. :P

(:
OK but the thing is I've been messing with the config for a while and nothing seems to change at all.
>>>>
positions = {
-- [1] = { a = "TOPLEFT", x = 100, y = -55 }, -- PlayerFrame (default position)
-- [2] = { a = "TOPLEFT", x = 360, y = -55 }, -- TargetFrame (default position)
-- [1] = { a = "CENTER", x = -350, y = 200 }, -- PlayerFrame (picture 1 -> http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw40782.png)
-- [2] = { a = "CENTER", x = -250, y = 145 }, -- TargetFrame (picture 1 -> http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw40782.png)
[1] = { a = "CENTER", x = -150, y = -250 }, -- PlayerFrame (picture 2 -> http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw40933.png)
[2] = { a = "CENTER", x = 150, y = -250 }, -- TargetFrame (picture 2 -> http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw40933.png)
[3] = { a = "CENTER", x = -440, y = 40 }, -- PartyFrame
>>>>

I've tried changing the numbers in both PlayerFrame and target frame and reloading my UI but still nothing happens?

Sorry if there's something i'm missing like a noob ><

P.S. An option to hide the whole portrait part of the unit frame would be amazing, if you had the time/motivation
Euthanyze is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-10, 04:11 PM  
whoarrior
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
 
whoarrior's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 14
File comments: 84
Uploads: 2
Re: Re: Re: Moving the frames

Originally posted by Euthanyze
OK but the thing is I've been messing with the config for a while and nothing seems to change at all.
>>>>
positions = {
-- [1] = { a = "TOPLEFT", x = 100, y = -55 }, -- PlayerFrame (default position)
-- [2] = { a = "TOPLEFT", x = 360, y = -55 }, -- TargetFrame (default position)
-- [1] = { a = "CENTER", x = -350, y = 200 }, -- PlayerFrame (picture 1 -> http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw40782.png)
-- [2] = { a = "CENTER", x = -250, y = 145 }, -- TargetFrame (picture 1 -> http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw40782.png)
[1] = { a = "CENTER", x = -150, y = -250 }, -- PlayerFrame (picture 2 -> http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw40933.png)
[2] = { a = "CENTER", x = 150, y = -250 }, -- TargetFrame (picture 2 -> http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw40933.png)
[3] = { a = "CENTER", x = -440, y = 40 }, -- PartyFrame
>>>>

I've tried changing the numbers in both PlayerFrame and target frame and reloading my UI but still nothing happens?

Sorry if there's something i'm missing like a noob ><

P.S. An option to hide the whole portrait part of the unit frame would be amazing, if you had the time/motivation
You said you use Moveanything. Maybe it does bug the positioning. Try to disable all other addons and look what happens.

(:

P.S. There's no motivation atm, sry.
whoarrior is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-10, 11:50 AM  
reale
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 1
File comments: 167
Uploads: 0
Please fix for 4.0.1 - thank you!
reale is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-10, 01:55 AM  
ApatiaMax
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 7
File comments: 10
Uploads: 4
Can i suggest to include the HealColors feature ?
that ha been discontinued, but it looks cool and usefull
ApatiaMax is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-10, 04:29 AM  
whoarrior
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
 
whoarrior's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 14
File comments: 84
Uploads: 2
Originally posted by reale
Please fix for 4.0.1 - thank you!
I didn't had the time to download & install that 5gb patch. Hopefully i have some time that sunday.

(:
whoarrior is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: