GLOVEPIE is Windows only. The addon and the instructions sent to GLOVEPIE are all completely visible inside of the Interface/Addons folder. This is in compliance with Blizzard's AddOn policy. Controls have 1-to-1 functionality, THERE ARE NO SCRIPTED OR AUTOMATED CONTROLS.
For previous users who have switched to Morii driver, you need to set your Triggers to LEFT Z Rotation and RIGHT Z Axis in the control panel. You can also choose to rollback to the Microsoft driver since the controls are now identical. This will also allow a headset to plug into the controller.
Push the left joystick to move.
Push the right joystick for the cursor/to turn.
XYAB,Back,Start,Dpad directions and pressing in the joysticks are actions 1-12.
Shoulder Buttons are mouse click, target, action bars, and a modifier. Switching actionbars is required for accessing all abilities.
Bottom left shoulder modifies all the other buttons
-Pressing halfway gives you pet controls on 1-12 and left click.
-Pressing all the way gives you party targeting, aura/stance/shapeshift, and menus.
-Pressing both right or left shoulders lets you jump or autorun.
There are many more controls and combinations handled by the gamepad. Some controls can also be altered in the PIE file. A full diagram is displayed in game and can be toggled inside of the Interface/Addons menu. Have fun!
* New binding for controller map toggle
* More dramatic transparancy on the controller map
* Easier to change keys sent in PIE file
* PIE file option for replacing actionbar switches on triggers with keyboard keys
* Hover action mode now activated with RB held and LT pressed twice
* fixed mislabeled diagram
* fixed CTRL-S occasionally getting triggered by movement controls
* scroll lock LED blinks indicate push-to-talk ON/OFF
* ctrl/shift click indicated on diagram
* zoom button zooms when held down; more like a mouse wheel
* Hover Action setting allows you to mouseover target while pressing abilities to easily heal or attack
* Redesigned controller map, photograph by Chris Hecker
* Controller map now displays user-defined key bindings
* Brought back shift and ctrl click when joined with actionbar press
* Fixed spacebar flooding the server when pressed repeatedly while pressing the left stick
* Removed MiddleX from morii driver. Any 360 driver will be completely identical.
* Menus will now be bound appropriately
* Moved PushToTalk to NUMPAD6 becuase 5 was also taken
* Moved Shaman totem calls to NUMPAD 7,8,9,2 because of vehicle controls
* Moved Pvp menu to Dpad Right
* Changed PushToTalk to NUMPAD5, 0 was taken
* Added option for left click to go to right shoulder
* Shaman totem calls and totemic recall now supported
* Moved Push To Talk key to NUMPAD0
* Added push-to-talk for voice chat
* Added esc to cancel spellcasts when rooted
* Moved zoom in/out below modifiers
*PIE file redone. Cleaner, neater, readable.
*Control is now centered around analog trigger range as modifiers.
*All controls almost identical for Microsoft and Morii drivers. 74 mappable actions total.
*New interface and new interactivity, much closer to original concepts.
* Fixed 'Interface action failed' error when bindings updated in combat
* Changed Autorun/Follow to both mouseclick press with/without modifier. Makes DirectX setup less likely to accidentally trigger it while running, and easier and more ergonomic to trigger in Morii setup.
* Added Ctrl-Click for second modifier held while clicking.
* JoyToKey setup for Morii driver included, for easier editing of which keys are sent.
* Vibration working again for Morii configs. Can be toggled in PIE file.
* Fixed control map image labels.
* Controls now displayed in Interface Options
* Enable User Bindings allows default binds to be individually overwritten in Key Bindings
* Added RT as SHIFT for quick item comparisons
* Mouse is now far more responsive and accurate at lower thresholds
* Mouse deadzone is fixed for DirectX config
* Autorun/Follow working as intended
* Spacebar sticking gets fixed and PIE file easier to edit
* PIE files corrected for mouse clicking&dragging, shift-clicking, autorun, jump, and attack toggle functions
* PIE file debugging for follow/autorun
* General cleaning up of code
* Easier to edit for joystick assignment and calibration
* Added reset position and attributes for icon
* SHIFT-L and CTRL-SHIFT-L are now SHIFT-Comma and CTRL-SHIFT-Comma due to B bound as default for quest log
* Bindings can be changed
* Configuration options panel
* No longer requires keybindings to be reset to default
* Fixed issue with right shoulder and right click disengaging.
* Fixed sticky right mouse button when right shoulder active
* Remembered to change toc version this time
* Now works with default DirectX driver
* Multiple configurations supporting both available drivers
* Fixed conflicting mouse combinations
* Shrunk the icon image; zip is down to 33KB
* Detects Scroll Wheel directions.
* Changed TOGGLE FOLLOW key to ` to avoid CTRL modifier conflicts. Not mapped by default in WoW * keybindings.
* Tested sucessfully on two Vista PCs, one with Morii driver and one with DirectX
Focus Target now shows up properly as Focus Target, not Pet Attack
* Addon created (WoWUIDesigner FTW)
* Created icon
* Mousing over icon shows button presses
* Fixed some mouse issues problems in the script
* Yup I think thats all I did
* Just the script
* Middle X functioning as modifier for slightly less important functions than easier-to-press Right Trigger
* Tested successfully in WotLK
* Stopped Left Thumb Y motion from eating W/S keyboard keys, so if you panic and revert to keyboard you still have control