Extremely simple (and quite stupid) addon for sorting bag space. The addon is still under development, be warned.
- Sort and stack items in bags and bank according to type, subtype, quality and name
- It will completely ignore any items in special bags (i.e. bags that can only contain certain types of items, such as shard- or enchanting bags)
- Sorting is quite slow
- Faster sorting algorithm
- type "/sort" to sort inventory
- type "/sort bank" to sort your bank
This addon aims to be a very light weight alternative to MrPlow. Short, clean code and low memory footprint (at least while idle) is the primary goal.
* Merge partial stacks
* Sort by stack count (effectively putting the last partial stack at the end of a row of similar items)
* Bank support
* Don't break on slots (bag or bank) that don't have a bag
* Somewhat faster sort algorithm
* Completely ignore all special bags (i.e. bags that can only hold items of a certain type)
* Sort by Item Class, Item Subclass and Item Quality as well as name.
* Quicker sorting (still Bubble Sort based though)
* Initial version. Handles sorting of bags, using bubble sort. Will likely break on specialized bags.