NOTE: If you are bent up about the new layout, all the textures exist to simply change it back.
Foremost I'd like to say that the beautiful design of this UI is entirely the work of Sarcophilus formerly of Nihilum. As far as I know he has no plans to ever work on this UI again, but I continue to maintain it for personal use. I decided I would make it available for anyone else to use.
Please leave any feedback you may have, positive or negative.
It occurs to me that I did not post a picture of the party frames, I'll get those up eventually.
(I have made sure all possible addons are set up under the 'default' profile, but unfortunately some addons don't load the default profile by default for whatever stupid reason)
1. Extract the .rar 2. Rename, delete, or back up your Interface and WTF folders 3. Copy the Fonts, Interface, and WTF folders from the download to your WoW directory 4. Inside '...\WTF\Account\' change the name of the folder 'ACCOUNTNAME' to your account name 5. Inside '...\WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME\' rename the folder 'Server Name' to your server name 6. Inside '...\WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME\Server Name\' rename the folder 'Character Name' to your character's name 7. Log in and change the UI scale to the minimum value 8. Choose the default profile for addons that need it:
....8a. Type '/recount profile choose default'
....8b. Type '/omen config' and choose the default profile
....8c. Type '/sldt' choose the default profile and reload your ui (/rl)
....8d. Type '/bar' and choose the default profile 9. Go to your bank and drag your bag and bank frames where you like them 10. Drag your chatbox to fit in the texture Note: You'll probably want to update everything with the Curse Client.
1. This UI is built for 1920x1600 and the minimum value of UI scale. If you want to try it on other resolutions, you need to adjust it yourself. It shouldn't be terribly difficult and really only requires a basic knowledge of addons. Bartender, Pitbull, Prat, Omen, Recount, and Quartz may need to be moved.
2. If any addons don't seem to be set up properly try loading the default profile. That should fix any issues.
3. ThreatPlates is set to tank mode by default (this means nameplates get larger when you *don't* have aggro) if you aren't a tank I recommend changing to dps mode (nameplates get larger when you gain aggro)
4. I have only included the bare minimum number of addons that I believe create the 'look and feel' of Reborn UI. I've not included anything extraneous. You are responsible for any addons you want to use in addition to what's included. With that said, you should be able to install your own choice of addons on top of Reborn without any issue.
5. bMinimap, teksLoot, and xDamageFont have LUA changes. Updating these addons will break those changes. I don't advise doing so.
1) Switched to kgpanels
2) Switched to bMinimap
3) Moved pet and focus frames around some
4) Included Server and Character folders in the WTF folder to make sure all settings are applied properly. (I dislike having to do this. Authors of major addons should have their saved vars saved at the highest level for default profiles *cough* prat & tidyplates *cough*)