|Go to Page...|
MyBuffz is a simple addon designed to make sure you keep yourself buffed.
Type /mbz or /mybuffz for a list of commands.
The following buffs for each class can currently be tracked:
- Horn of Winter (Combat Only) ***
- Bone Shield
- Mark of the Wild
- Thorns (Option for in Bear Form only)
- Trueshot Aura
- Warning for Cheetah/Pack
- Frost/Molten/Mage Armor
- Focus Magic (Only while in group)
- Righteous Fury
- Warning for Crusader Aura
- Shadow Protection
- Inner Fire/Will
- Vampiric Embrace
- Poisons (MH/OH)
- Poisons (Thrown)
- Water/Lightning/Earth Shield
- Weapon Buff
- Fel/Demon Armor
- Soul Link
- Dark Intent (Only while in group)
- Battle/Commanding Shout (Combat Only) ***
- Vigilance (Only while in group)
- Flasks (Option to only track in a raid instance (On by Default)) **
- Well Fed (Option to only track in raid or while in any instance (BG/Arena/Dungeon/Raid), Option to change minimum tracking level) (Instance/Level 85 on by default)
** Currently only the level 85 strength, stamina, agility, intellect and spirit flasks are checked for.
*** Due to their short durations Horn of Winter and Warrior Shouts will always only be tracked while in combat even if the option to show buffs out of combat is on.
Note: Buffs only usable if you have the appropriate talents will only be tracked if you in fact have the talent. All other spells are tracked if you are high enough level to have the spell (Unless noted otherwise).
If you find any buffs that are showing as missing when an equivalent buff is present (ie Horn of Winter and Strength of Earth don't stack, Horn of Winter should not claim to be missing if you have the Strength of Earth buff from a totem) then please let me know so I can get them added.
Also please note that I don't have a level 85 of every class so I have not been able to fully test each buff. Please let me know if you find any errors. Thanks!