1. Pic: Thats how it looks like. Below with mouseover; 2. Pic: The open Menu with the "!" Button for UI Reload since 1.27 3. Pic: (Since 1.09) "W"IM Button Rightclick + changed config (menu direction) 4. Pic: classcolor = true + other changes. since 1.10 5. Pic: Tukui Datatext ["mmenu"] = x (v1.18+)
so here you can see the first Addon ive ever made - hopefully successful!
(Btw: Take a look at Duffed UI - good friend of mine made it!)
What is mMenu?
Its a tiny Addon-Toggle Menu. So you got a list of your addons and can toggle them yeah
The m stands for "magges" or "minimalistic" ...oh or just "menu"? Ur decision
(btw the filesize is just so huge cause I include a font.ttf + a texture. Ingame usage is ~40kb or less)
Click on "m" (menu?) -> open the Addon Menu
Click on "C" (close) -> Close all Addons (config.lua)
Click on "O" (open) -> Open all Addons (config.lua)
(Click on "W" (WIM) -> Toggle WIM Addon
- name all created Buttons to "mMenuButtonName" to prevent conflict with other addons
- "menudirection" config entry now also affect Datatext
- force menudirection to true/false for Duffed UI (depends on where u place it ofc)
- less/better code
- Altoholic support
- 2 config entry "color" and "mouseover_color" instead of 3
- Tukui v13 support
- change the "Ok" Button to a "!" Button which is INSIDE the menu itself (cause when u place mMenu on the right side of ur screen (edge) u didnt see the Ok Button
- change default config
- fix some lua error that appears if Tukui isnt loaded
- add PhoenixStyle support
- into mMenu folder please, thanks
- fix close button for DBM (i hope)
- fix WIM Button
- less code
- Arh support
- Reload UI Button is now working with a "Sure?" button for no mistakes!
- add ElvUI_Config Support .. why the hell did he renamed it? -.-
- rewrite some of the codes
- Add DBM & VuhDo Support
- set menudirection to false when using ["mmenu"] datatext
- add the shadow-support to GamesMenu frame
- fix games button position
- you can now add a Datatext in Tukui with ["mmenu"] = x, (see screen below to see what it looks like with Duffed UI (for other Tukui versions is just opens directly above the "mMenu"
- add TukuiMarBar Support
- add a hideonclick config entry (hide menu after click a button(default = true))
- change the look sliiiightly
- add "shadow" support (if Tukui Minimap shadow is there, a shadow will be added on the m, o, c buttons
- Hide m texture when buttons are too small
- only update .toc for now
- Add World Map support (not listed by default)
- Add Bags support (not listed by default)
- Add Cascade support
- Add "Tukui Config" support
- fix tukuisupport for Tukui v11 (do not download if u still use v10 .. or wait no! Download this AND v11 of Tukui :D)
- Add Slash command /mm reset to reset position
- fix bug that buttons appears multiple times after loading screen
- Add Fade-in effect
- Add config entry "fadetime"
- change the createbutton function = less code
- add tetris support
- add bejeweled support
- clean up
- fix bug that the open menu was always visible after a loading screen
- fix bug that the menu frame was extreeem large in arena (gladius i think)
- add WIM support (screen)
- add config entrys
- better Tukui support + add a config entry (description)
- i try to support Tukui edits too .. but only duffed & eclipse for now cause there i can say "if IsAddOnLoaded("eTukui_Arena_Layout") e.g. .. other edits do not have specific Addons.
- default setting is false cause i dont want to skin it like Tukui.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com