This addon was originally written to support our guild bank administrators. It enables you to easily distribute items from your guild bank to your members by mail.
0) unpack, copy to your interafce directory or install it like you install your addons
1) Place the item (in sufficient amount) that you want to distribute to your guildies in your inventory.
2) Go to a mailbox. A lag-free Mailbox is highly recommended, so avoid peak hours or really crowded areas!
3) Open the Mailbox, switch to the send mail tab.
4) Press the GuildMail Button (in the headline of the mailbox window!)
5) Select the recipients by checking their checkbox. If your guild is organized and makes good use of ranks, you can use the second window to toggle all members of a specific rank. Just play around with those little checkboxes and you'll get the hang of it.
6) Place the item you want to distribute in the left-most slot. If you want to distribute stacks of say 5 Abyss crystals, put a stack of 5 crystals in the left most slot of the mail window.
7) Make sure that at least one inventory slot ist unused, so stacks can be split or merged. Also make sure that there are enough items in your inventory. 5 abyss crystals per Member when mailing to say 50 members would require 250 crystals in your inventory...
8) press the "send mails!" button on the right window and wait. There are status messages that indicate your progress. It's advised that you test the functionality first with inexpensive items and your twinks before going "live".
9) While the addon sends the mails: Wait. Don't move around, don't resort your inventory.
The addon currently gets the job done. Don't expect too much error handling as this is the initial public release!