Guild Search is a utility to help guild leaders and officers. It allows searching the guild roster, particularly the notes and officer notes. Many guilds will keep meaningful notes in those fields including the the player names for alts. It is very useful to be able to search a large guild roster to find characters. For example, with the recent rise in compromised accounts, if the right information is in the notes, it makes it easy to find all the alts of a player and demote them.
It has options to allow configuring which fields will be searched.
Guild Search displays the following items:
Class-colored character name
You can search the following data:
Rank (off by default)
Class Name (off by default)
You can also edit the following items for a guild member:
You can bring up the search window via:
Chat command /gsearch
The Last Online column is an approximate based on the data available in the guild roster. It will always be at least an hour off because the smallest unit of time the roster provides is hours.
* Update TOC for 6.2.
* Several bug fixes.
* Removed guild contribution code as it was removed in 6.0.
* Add Last Update time to main window.
* Guild roster updates only happen when the window is open.
* Update for 5.2.
* Clean up global variables.
* Update TOC for 5.1.
* Fix an issue with ranks and authenticators on the Edit screen.
* Fix a potential LUA error when the servers send bad data.
* Update TOC for 5.0.
* Sorting on Rank now sort on the numeric rank.
* Sorting on Rank performs a secondary sort on Last Online.
* Sorting on Level performs a secondary sort on Name.
* Various bug fixes.
* Added Last Online column for main window.
* Added ability to edit the public note, officer note, and rank for a selected guild member.
* Now using WowAce localization.
* Updated for 4.3.
* Updated for 4.2.
* Updated for 4.1.
* Added options to move and lock the main window.
* Fixed an error with the options.
* Added an option to enable pattern matching for the search.
* Default is now to not use pattern matching for searching.