gxCooldowns is a cooldown AddOn that provides information through icons and a cooldown spiral.
It tries to be as efficient as possible while only checking for cooldown information for the spell you cast at the given moment.
The AddOn itself does not provide visual numbers, you will need to have OmniCC to get those.
It has a powerful and easy growth management and you can choose between left, right, up, down...
You can even make it grow evenly in two directions.
Spells, pet abilities, items and engineering enchants are supported.
You may blacklist spells you don't wish to track.
New in 1.5!
In-game configuration, widgets handled by tekKonfig
- Changed the minimum value of the button gap to -10.
- Added maximum duration setting.
- Now scans item and spell cooldowns on login.
- Removed the text output for when spells are interrupted. Properly fixed and replaced with a shiny border around the spell that was interrupted.
- In-game configuration.
- No longer watches Divine Favor cooldown as a special occasion.
- minDuration, a new setting that allows you to set the minimum duration of triggered cooldowns.
- Update 'Feral Charge - Bear' when 'Feral Charge - Cat' is cast, as they share cooldown timings.
- Redid the items part to now recognize the item being used from it's spell. For example, Mana potions have a spell called 'Restore Mana', when this is cast it'll look up the items table to recognize if an item in the table has that spell as item spell (GetItemSpell).
- Redid the enchant part. It now scans your gear for enchants of our wish when we log in and updates an item if you un- or equip it. This way, when you cast a spell it looks up the spell directly to a slotID.
an item that has it as spell.
- Added Stealth and Prowl to our special occasions.
- Getting ready for localization for the new spell lock feature.
- Now scans the spellbook when you reload your UI or when you log in.
- Reworked the scanning of enchants. It should hopefully not crash the client anymore.
- Fixed an error that was caused when swapping talents, when you had an ability on cd that only was present in the other spec.
- Now scans your gear for enchants like Nitro Boosts (let me know if it doesn't work or if it throws errors).
- Minor fix for some pet error.
- Added a blacklist.
- Moved configuration to an external file.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com