Download
(64 Kb)
Download
Updated: 07-25-10 08:06 AM
Addon for:
Tidy Plates.
Pictures
File Info
Updated:07-25-10 08:06 AM
Created:07-25-10 08:06 AM
Downloads:3,224
Favorites:7
MD5:
Tidy Plates: Starcraft
Version: v1.0
by: suicidalkatt [More]
Starcraft theme for Tidy Plates.

Features:
  • Health color fades from green to red.
  • Spell cast text.
  • Combo point widget.
  • Class icon widget.

Sorry no options. I may be updating this in the future.
Post A Reply Comment Options
Old 07-25-10, 11:16 AM  
Kulik
A Kobold Labourer
 
Kulik's Avatar

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 9
Uploads: 0
Looks awesome.
Only thing I can think of is making cast bars blue to mirror Starcrfat 2's building bar. (look up any Starcraft 2 replay and you'll see what I mean)
__________________
"We actually talked today about adding an item level 300 shirt that did absolutely nothing but mess with mods that attempt to boil down players to gear scores." -Ghostcrawler


Kulik is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-10, 02:13 PM  
suicidalkatt
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
 
suicidalkatt's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 308
File comments: 1377
Uploads: 60
Originally posted by Kulik
Looks awesome.
Only thing I can think of is making cast bars blue to mirror Starcrfat 2's building bar. (look up any Starcraft 2 replay and you'll see what I mean)
TidyPlates doesn't have the ability for custom coloring of the cast bar, however it was something I had wanted to do.
Last edited by suicidalkatt : 07-25-10 at 02:21 PM.
suicidalkatt is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-10, 02:33 PM  
Kulik
A Kobold Labourer
 
Kulik's Avatar

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 9
Uploads: 0
Oh well, would've been awesome. Thanks for the fast reply.
__________________
"We actually talked today about adding an item level 300 shirt that did absolutely nothing but mess with mods that attempt to boil down players to gear scores." -Ghostcrawler


Kulik is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-10, 01:54 PM  
CyberEvil
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 6
Uploads: 0
Hi, thanks for the addon, love the textures!

Quick Q: How can I change the "green squares" to red instead when focused and aggro to green? just for the squares, not the border.

Thanks!
CyberEvil is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-10, 02:05 PM  
suicidalkatt
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
 
suicidalkatt's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 308
File comments: 1377
Uploads: 60
Originally posted by CyberEvil
Hi, thanks for the addon, love the textures!

Quick Q: How can I change the "green squares" to red instead when focused and aggro to green? just for the squares, not the border.

Thanks!
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "when focused". Do you mean when it's your target?

If you want to see where to change the color for the health bar check here:

Lines 188-202:
Code:
-----------------------------
--[[Health Bar Color Fade]]--
-----------------------------
local function SetHealthbarColor(unit)
	local prchp = ( unit.health / unit.healthmax )
	local r = 1 - (prchp-0.5)
	local g = prchp+0.3
	local b = 0
	if unit.class and unit.class ~= "UNKNOWN" then
		return unit.red, unit.green, unit.blue
	else
		return r,g,b
	end
end
TidyPlatesThemeList["Starcraft"].SetHealthbarColor = SetHealthbarColor
suicidalkatt is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-10, 02:51 PM  
CyberEvil
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 6
Uploads: 0
Thank you so much!

That did the trick

Changed:
local function SetHealthbarColor(unit)
local prchp = ( unit.health / unit.healthmax )
local r = 1 - (prchp-0.5)
---->local g = 0

Is there any way to see friendly units in the original green, while enemies on red?

Thanks again!
CyberEvil is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-10, 03:20 PM  
suicidalkatt
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
 
suicidalkatt's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 308
File comments: 1377
Uploads: 60
Originally posted by CyberEvil
Thank you so much!

That did the trick

Changed:
local function SetHealthbarColor(unit)
local prchp = ( unit.health / unit.healthmax )
local r = 1 - (prchp-0.5)
---->local g = 0

Is there any way to see friendly units in the original green, while enemies on red?

Thanks again!
you can use this:
Code:
if unit.reaction == "FRIENDLY" then
 -- do stuff
else
 -- do other stuff
end
suicidalkatt is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-10, 05:30 PM  
CyberEvil
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 6
Uploads: 0
Thank you again!!!!

Last one (hopefully) : how do I avoid the plates being displayed on totems and pets?

Gracias!!!!
CyberEvil is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-10, 05:31 PM  
suicidalkatt
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
 
suicidalkatt's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 308
File comments: 1377
Uploads: 60
Originally posted by CyberEvil
Thank you again!!!!

Last one (hopefully) : how do I avoid the plates being displayed on totems and pets?

Gracias!!!!
Interface > Game > Names > toggle nameplates for enemy /friendly pets / guardians
suicidalkatt is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-10, 05:37 PM  
CyberEvil
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 6
Uploads: 0
Cat, my bad... tried using:

Code:
if unit.reaction == "FRIENDLY" then

local function SetHealthbarColor(unit)
	local prchp = ( unit.health / unit.healthmax )
	local r = 1 - (prchp-0.5)
	local g = 0
	local b = 0
	if unit.class and unit.class ~= "UNKNOWN" then
		return unit.red, unit.green, unit.blue
	else
		return r,g,b
	end
end

else

local function SetHealthbarColor(unit)
	local prchp = ( unit.health / unit.healthmax )
	local r = 1 - (prchp-0.5)
	local g = prchp+0.3
	local b = 0
	if unit.class and unit.class ~= "UNKNOWN" then
		return unit.red, unit.green, unit.blue
	else
		return r,g,b
	end
end

end
and didn't worked any clue?

Thanks!
CyberEvil is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-10, 06:43 PM  
suicidalkatt
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
 
suicidalkatt's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 308
File comments: 1377
Uploads: 60
Originally posted by CyberEvil
Cat, my bad... tried using:

Code:
if unit.reaction == "FRIENDLY" then

local function SetHealthbarColor(unit)
	local prchp = ( unit.health / unit.healthmax )
	local r = 1 - (prchp-0.5)
	local g = 0
	local b = 0
	if unit.class and unit.class ~= "UNKNOWN" then
		return unit.red, unit.green, unit.blue
	else
		return r,g,b
	end
end

else

local function SetHealthbarColor(unit)
	local prchp = ( unit.health / unit.healthmax )
	local r = 1 - (prchp-0.5)
	local g = prchp+0.3
	local b = 0
	if unit.class and unit.class ~= "UNKNOWN" then
		return unit.red, unit.green, unit.blue
	else
		return r,g,b
	end
end

end
and didn't worked any clue?

Thanks!
Gotta put the if inside the function lol:

Code:
local function SetHealthbarColor(unit)
	if unit.reaction == "FRIENDLY" then
		return 1,0,0 -- Red
	else
		if unit.class and unit.class ~= "UNKNOWN" then
			return unit.red, unit.green, unit.blue -- Class Color PvP
		else
			return 1,1,0 -- Yellow
		end	
	end	
end
Edit: Color retarded *
Last edited by suicidalkatt : 08-23-10 at 07:25 PM.
suicidalkatt is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-10, 06:48 AM  
CyberEvil
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 6
Uploads: 0
That was perfect!

Thanks for doing such a great addon!
CyberEvil is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-10, 01:07 AM  
THEDUCE
A Kobold Labourer
 
THEDUCE's Avatar

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
i did this and now my freindlies are red aand my enemies are yellow with a green border. how do i switch it around??

Code:
local function SetHealthbarColor(unit)
	if unit.reaction == "FRIENDLY" then
		return 1,0,0 -- Red
	else
		if unit.class and unit.class ~= "UNKNOWN" then
			return unit.red, unit.green, unit.blue -- Class Color PvP
		else
			return 1,1,0 -- Yellow
		end	
	end	
end
Edit: Color retarded * [/b][/quote]
THEDUCE is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-10, 01:10 AM  
suicidalkatt
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
 
suicidalkatt's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 308
File comments: 1377
Uploads: 60
Originally posted by THEDUCE
i did this and now my freindlies are red aand my enemies are yellow with a green border. how do i switch it around??
Code:
local function SetHealthbarColor(unit)
	if unit.reaction == "FRIENDLY" then
		return 1,1,0 -- Yellow
	else
		if unit.class and unit.class ~= "UNKNOWN" then
			return unit.red, unit.green, unit.blue -- Class Color PvP
		else
			return 1,0,0 -- Red
		end	
	end	
end
Last edited by suicidalkatt : 09-13-10 at 01:10 AM.
suicidalkatt is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-10, 11:59 AM  
Metallforest
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 3
Uploads: 0
Talking Addons?

Hey i have a question but not about the addon. the question is which are the names of the other addons that appear on the screenshots?, those you use for the player and target frames, the chat box, map, buff, buttons...you know, the other ones.

Thanks, this is a real nice theme, i'm a big starcraft fan and really enjoy what you've done!!
Metallforest is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: